onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

Just read that Charlton have swooped for 2 players so the club must be holding on announcing it .

Pre Uche once settled we had very few goals in us but now we seem to score 3 quite regularly so I hope it's fell through .

It's the other end of the pitch what needs attention defence and midfield a lightning quick winger who can play on both sides .

So another 2 defenders to cover injuries another defensive midfielder and a winger and one more striker who can be ready if Wilson isn't. 

That's what I feel Vale need .

There be a few players leaving for me we wish them well not going name them as that's not my job moving players ON who have done a job for Vale but are not quite at a standard required for us move forwards .

Uche I hope stays there's not many players who can disrupt a whole teams performance he can he as proved it time after time .

Now Port Vale gave the lad a way back into professional football in this country so I want him repay by finishing the season with minimum 10 goals I personally feel he can deliver at Vale or for his new club if its happened 

Since end of first half v Barnsley I have enjoyed how the Vale are connecting in the final third in the games thereafter, in my opinion that's because of the differing excellence of Uche Chislett and Wilson .

Our game should be ON today I think they should do another inspection at 9a.m and get it back ON there's no way the icy pitch will be icy at 15.00 if it is there's something amiss .

Edited by Devine intervention

Advert

10 hours ago, Nippy Naylor said:

This coming from the guy who is Loftys number one fan , do me a favour 😪😪 😆😆😆

Get your facts right Nipster.

I never said I was his number one fan. My point is why does Uche get loads of support when he's been bloody useless apart from 1 or 2 games over Christmas & New Year. Then we have got a player who is in exactly the same boat like Uche but does not get any support or any run of games especially now that AC stumbled across a different way of playing.

Its crazy beyond belief which shows what this thread been all about since Thursday.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Devine intervention said:

Pre Uche once settled we had very few goals in us but now we seem to score 3 quite regularly so I hope it's fell through .

Uche I hope stays there's not many players who can disrupt a whole teams performance he can he as proved it time after time .

Now Port Vale gave the lad a way back into professional football in this country so I want him repay by finishing the season with minimum 10 goals I personally feel he can deliver at Vale or for his new club if its happened 

Since end of first half v Barnsley I have enjoyed how the Vale are connecting in the final third in the games thereafter, in my opinion that's because of the differing excellence of Uche Chislett and Wilson .

Our game should be ON today I think they should do another inspection at 9a.m and get it back ON there's no way the icy pitch will be icy at 15.00 if it is there's something amiss .

and this post perfectly summarizes why I hope Uche moves on.

You are on a different planet to most

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MBE said:

Wow, begs the question how did he pass our medical?

Hi didn't, did he...??  We took him knowing he was unfit. We've given him the time to get fit(ish) - well enough to terrify some defences in our league. 

• Like 6

Just now, Bimbleabout said:

Also the stats posted between Uche and Lofty are minimal with Uche being marginally the best performer. This is with him coming into form while Ryan is obviously way off form.
He needs time and confidence imo.
Booing him is appalling.

100% agree.

Also, Uche had the benefit of Crosby completely changing the style of play which Loft not had a go at.

The current style of play would suit Loft more just like it suits Uche more.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Osh said:

M8 from Vale just messaged me. Uche failed the med.

that doesn't suprise me. He's never looked fit since he joined 😂 gasping after half an hour & can't run. uche there it is! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

and this post perfectly summarizes why I hope Uche moves on.

You are on a different planet to most

guy chats so much nonsense 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Brian Johnson said:

He's probably only got 1 lung which is why he is failing medicals and is gasping in games 😁

I'd still have a half fit Uche over a fully fit Loft tho 😉

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1