onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Happy Clappers Club

On 09/03/2024 at 19:29, Birches Head Fred said:
On 09/03/2024 at 18:33, Black N White said:
Where are all the happy clappers tonight? 

F###ing wet wipes! 

You will get the club you deserve. 

You seem agitated bud, you need to chill.

He needs to sod off back to Sjoke - WUM!!!!

• Like 2

Advert

1 hour ago, aspin for england said:

I didn’t  like what’s gone on many times before ,Ive marched with the black and gold and protested , and I don’t like what is going on now . BUT PLEASE  tell me what are YOU PERSONALLY ,going to do about this predicament i look forward to hearing your ideas , probably make things better by shouting abuse from the the terrace , then turn up hypocritically for the next game ,or are you not  going to be a Vale fan because we got relegated ?  I’ve seen this many times before, I think 7 promotions and this could be my 8th relegation since I’ve been going to watch my team , I’ve seen some shyte down the vale some real shyte , you choose to slag off all and sundry here on a forum , I may think the same as you but I don’t do this , it achieves ABSOLUTELY NOTHING  ,so does that make me a “happy clapper “ or a just a Vale fan …….till I die.

What the hell has ranting on a forum at times got to do with what goes on inside a football stadium? I've said multiple times that I don't boo or shout abuse at players inside a stadium, and neither do I condone it in regards to those that do. Whether you choose to believe that or not, that's not really my concern as it makes little difference either way. I'm the first to give praise here when it's due and nobody ever has an issue with that. But what praise have the staff and players collectively deserved over the last few months?

13 hours ago, Valiiant said:

What the hell has ranting on a forum at times got to do with what goes on inside a football stadium? I've said multiple times that I don't boo or shout abuse at players inside a stadium, and neither do I condone it in regards to those that do. Whether you choose to believe that or not, that's not really my concern as it makes little difference either way. I'm the first to give praise here when it's due and nobody ever has an issue with that. But what praise have the staff and players collectively deserved over the last few months?

“ what the hell ranting on a forum has to do with what goes on in a football stadium “    Well I I truly cannot believe  that you have made that statement.

“You are the first to give praise when it’s due ,and nobody ever has an issue with that”  . Are you serious ?

“ what praise have the staff and players collectively deserved over the last few months” .They deserve no praise and I don’t know anyone whohas given them any . 

Edited by aspin for england
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, aspin for england said:

“ what the hell ranting on a forum has to do with what goes on in a football stadium “    Well I I truly cannot believe  that you have made that statement.

“You are the first to give praise when it’s due ,and nobody ever has an issue with that”  . Are you serious ?

“ what praise have the staff and players collectively deserved over the last few months” .They deserve no praise and I don’t know anyone whohas given them any . 

1 - What can't you believe? What has a forum got to do with a football stadium?

2 - Yes, very serious. Despite me never wanting Crosby in the first place, I gave him plenty of credit at the beginning of the season. For just one example.

3 - Exactly. The squad has being embarrassing, with some players even worse than others.

17 hours ago, Valiiant said:

1 - What can't you believe? What has a forum got to do with a football stadium?

2 - Yes, very serious. Despite me never wanting Crosby in the first place, I gave him plenty of credit at the beginning of the season. For just one example.

3 - Exactly. The squad has being embarrassing, with some players even worse than others.

On 14/03/2024 at 00:47, Valiiant said:

read the first line of both your posts again  , and  look at your answer  , you seem to conveniently omit SOME  words “ what the hell has ranting on a forum at times got to do with what GOES ON INSIDE a football stadium “  unbelievable, thought that was mainly the point of the forum.

CROSBY , who’s on about him ? 

dear dear .

On 15/03/2024 at 13:03, aspin for england said:

read the first line of both your posts again  , and  look at your answer  , you seem to conveniently omit SOME  words “ what the hell has ranting on a forum at times got to do with ( WHAT GOES ON INSIDE ) a football stadium “  unbelievable, thought that was mainly the point of the forum.

Edited by aspin for england

On 15/03/2024 at 13:03, aspin for england said:

read the first line of both your posts again  , and  look at your answer  , you seem to conveniently omit SOME  words “ what the hell has ranting on a forum at times got to do with what GOES ON INSIDE a football stadium “  unbelievable, thought that was mainly the point of the forum.

dear dear .

I genuinely have no idea what you are even rambling about at this point. 

Not many people on here would pass the d*ckheads test, IMHO.

Everyone has an opinion, no-one is wrong or right. It's how we see it.

Posters who spout "majority" how do you know? Not even 10% of Vale fans are on this forum.

Far too many wums on here, I've had enough.

Goodbye.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1