onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale's 'Holiday' over

old sage

Can't understand what RS were making such a fuss about today. This is old, well documented news (if my memory serves me correctly they ran a shock horror exclusive on this 2 or 3 months ago as well) The loan is fully repayable by 2026 (NOT 2006 as per the Accounts!!), by taking a 2 year holiday it will be paid back over say 18 years instead of 20 - so the remaining monthly payments increase to achieve this. Of course, the reasons that they needed that holiday, eg Brittania's £350k income slashed to almost nothing are still with us and are about to get very much worse!! Oh Bill, if we don't make that play off final you are knackered!! His only other option is then to slash the playing Budget next year - all in PVFC's bests interests of course:razz: ===

Advert

The £11,000 per month is certainly worth a few players wages at this level so I can't see any increase in budget for next season and as I do not expect promotion this term I'm afraid the Board will have to find a lot more money to improve the team for next season. If we continue to repeat the post Adams form then over a season we would be struggling to stay in the league. Also how can increasing the clubs debts, reducing the playing budget, appointing poor managers and falling down the leagues ever be interpreted as being in the best interests of PVFC. What planet are these guys on. In no other business could you ever say this with their track record. We may still be in business in 10 years with this crowd but what league we will be in goodness only knows, still it will still be there for the grandchildren Bill.

just out of curiosity, now we have a new CEO taken over from BB, does that now mean BB is now no longer a paid employee of the club?

Just wondering if aswell as paying a salary to the new man, BB is still taking a wage?

just out of curiosity, now we have a new CEO taken over from BB, does that now mean BB is now no longer a paid employee of the club?

Just wondering if aswell as paying a salary to the new man, BB is still taking a wage?

"He does what he wants

,He does what he waaaaants

,He's Bill Bratt........... he does what he wants "

bb still gettin paid around £60k a year as chairman wiv new ceo gettin i would imagine somewhere near the same bb robbin us blind jackson 60k ayear puppet

Well if thats the case, thats another potential players wages wasted

bb still gettin paid around £60k a year as chairman wiv new ceo gettin i would imagine somewhere near the same bb robbin us blind jackson 60k ayear puppet

Bill Bratt has never been paid in his capacity as chairman. He was paid as CEO, not chairman, so I assume he is no longer getting a salary from Vale.

Not quite , the fixed charge kicks in first but the prefs (ie the employees) would get whats owed to them before the floating charge kicks in.

Don't dispute that Nick, I was pointing out we have nothing else to secure future additional loans on.

This quote is taken from a Sentinel article in August 2009.

When he says "higher rate", does he just mean paying back the outstanding amount over fewer repayments?

Or does he mean that the loan is now subject to a higher rate of interest?

Higher monthly repayments I would imagine as the capital has to be repaid over a shorter term.

At this rate we will never finish the Lorne Street Stand. We will be in the guinness book of records at this rate for the longest time ever to build a football stand. When we started building the new stand wasnt the old Wembley stadium still in existence? I hate to think of how many clubs have built stadiums quicker than we have doing this project. But that just sums up how the club has been run for the past decade. There is no ambition in the board and they dont have the resources to continue surely. I just feel as though we are treading water trying to stay in existence and not relegated down the football ladder any further.

To true mate.

Can't understand what RS were making such a fuss about today. This is old, well documented news (if my memory serves me correctly they ran a shock horror exclusive on this 2 or 3 months ago as well) The loan is fully repayable by 2026 (NOT 2006 as per the Accounts!!), by taking a 2 year holiday it will be paid back over say 18 years instead of 20 - so the remaining monthly payments increase to achieve this. Of course, the reasons that they needed that holiday, eg Brittania's £350k income slashed to almost nothing are still with us and are about to get very much worse!! Oh Bill, if we don't make that play off final you are knackered!! His only other option is then to slash the playing Budget next year - all in PVFC's bests interests of course:razz: ===

He has another option to put forward Mo's bid to the shareholders for approval.

Bill Bratt has never been paid in his capacity as chairman. He was paid as CEO, not chairman, so I assume he is no longer getting a salary from Vale.

We would all assume this but it will be interesting to see what consultancy he can setup to receive £5k a month from, plastic recycling has been done so what else could he advise the club on?

Aside from everything else bizzarly unique to Port Vale we MUST be the only club in the land where the vast majority of supporters can't wait for us to very nearly going under just to rid ourselves of the senile 6!?.............:yes:

Yes some people on here ought to be deeply embarrassed by their behaviours, actions and particularly their wishes......

and I dont mean the supposed 'senile six' of whom certainly some if not all deserve far more respect than currently being portrayed on OVF by a small number of postees.

Yes some people on here ought to be deeply embarrassed by their behaviours, actions and particularly their wishes......

and I dont mean the supposed 'senile six' of whom certainly some if not all deserve far more respect than currently being portrayed on OVF by a small number of postees.

Clarify why? What respect do any of the remaining board deserve and for what?

Archived