onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bob Young - Kick the card charges into touch!

sapperclarke

The clue is in the title!

If the administrator is not prepared to extend the early bird offer then how about scrapping all the card charges.

I feel like i'm made to jump through hoops to show loyalty and support for my club.

It's time to get rid of the total rip off 3% debit and 5% credit card charges and cut real fans some slack.

What should be a 2 minute phone call from the comfort of your armchair is a trek to the portacabin with a fistfull of dollars to avoid being ripped off.

Take the club into 2012! Now!

Advert

One thing I'm afraid they won't put up with at the moment

Young will not, in theory Ryder could underwrite the gesture [ im not saying he should ]

3% of 250k is 7,500

I dont know what I would do [ I have no need to worry as I have no money and do not own the club :) ]

Young will not, in theory Ryder could underwrite the gesture [ im not saying he should ]

3% of 250k is 7,500

I dont know what I would do [ I have no need to worry as I have no money and do not own the club :) ]

And encouraging an extra 200/300 to buy tickets is £75k

What should be a 2 minute phone call from the comfort of your armchair is a trek to the portacabin with a fistfull of dollars to avoid being ripped off.

Alternatvely you could download the ST form, fill it in & post them a cheque just for the price of a stamp.

The clue is in the title!

If the administrator is not prepared to extend the early bird offer then how about scrapping all the card charges.

I feel like i'm made to jump through hoops to show loyalty and support for my club.

It's time to get rid of the total rip off 3% debit and 5% credit card charges and cut real fans some slack.

Take the club into 2012! Now!

To be fair with the cost of fuel, 3% of £272 is no different than what most people are paying to visit the club, whereas you have less stress doing it from home with a brew in your hand, so stop being a miserable bugger and get dialling. :laugh::razz:

There's a million and one things to do, the administrators will not do one of them as it is not their job

The new owner may not do all the ones resulting in less income because he has to make Vale a viable business

The suggestion earlier in this thread that Vale will lose 200 to 300 ST's because of the 3% charge is absolutely nonsense.

Pay by cheque, go the bank, cashpoint if you don't want the conveniance of paying by card (this isn't questioning the rights or wrongs, just that it's the way it is now)

It seems to be yet ANOTHER reason some will be claiming they aren't getting a ST

So because of a 3% charge fans will not watch their "beloved" Vale? REALLY?

Because surely if they won't pay 3% there is no way they will pay 50% more by paying on the gate.

I have absolutely no problem with people not going, its never going to be affordable to everyone and people have personal reasons they're unable to make matches but just making up silly excuses and having another dig at the club all the time is frustrating.

I want a new car, I can't afford one but I don't go on the car manufacturers website demanding they slash their prices until I can afford one

Mine will be purchased cash in April but i'll be put out by not being able to pay in a more convenient way without charges.

If you got hit for 5% for using your card in Tesco or JJB we would all be squealing.

Some have got used to and accepted being shafted

Archived