onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mo's Bid Revealed!

carpetman123

Regardless of the ins and outs of Mo's bid, and whether or not the Administrators thought he his deal was the best for PVFC, I highly doubt Chaudry would have been allowed to gain control due to his poor relations with the City Council, who inevitably called the shots at the end of the day.

As recently as last October S-O-T City Council paid Chadry £22,000 legal costs etc over an 'alleged contract'. He wasn't exactly on their No.1 Christmas wish list.:unsure:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15597634

My impression has been the council could do business with Mo if required, he would have found it more difficult to do business with them

Advert

Newcastle City Council owns St James Park and the club has a 99 year lease on it. Doesn't seem to have done them any harm.

Of course there are always exceptions and Newcastle have an owner with pots of money, sell out crowds and sky tv money. I was refering to the lower league clubs who have relinquished ownership of their ground as a means of survival or because they have huge debts.

I think now that the CVA has been agreed we will see a lot of things happen that will be for the benefit of the club.

All of the sponsors that removed investment whilst V2001 were in charge may come back, now they know they will be dealt with professionally.

We could get a recognisible Shirt Sponsor, and not some caravan in the west indies owner, who was one of the rejectees to the CVA so Ive heard.

We will hopefully get 5000 season tickets sold, even though in the first fortnight of the early bird prices we had only sold 500 odd (not so good).

We will start making our own money in corperate areas rather than lining Azures pockets.

Maybe a certain few high profile supporters may re-enter the fold (if we want them that is)

They may even be more investers to show an interest.

Im really positive for the first time in 5 years, Bring on 2012-13 season.

I was pro Mo, but would not have wanted the ground to be owned by the council or anyone else. Once the club has relinquished its ownership of the ground then you are on a potential road to disaster as has happened to many other clubs.

So it seems Keiths bid was 100k more than Mo's which is not a big difference, and certanly not a dirisory offer from Mo.

However, i agree with you over the ground, i'm glad we still own it.

As long as Keith is the only voice in vale, there were to many board members mouthing off and causing trouble last time so we dont want any conflicts of interest and private agenda's.

If anyone else wants to assist they should lend there finantial support but leave the running of the club to Keith... He's earnt that right by offing the most for the vale.

He will not be running it he is going to hire a professional team to run vale for him so thats the best bet of all really, If mo wants his name in as a sponsor or director and leave it as a team then great. After all these dreadful years we should welcome all the money we can get.

I think now that the CVA has been agreed we will see a lot of things happen that will be for the benefit of the club.

All of the sponsors that removed investment whilst V2001 were in charge may come back, now they know they will be dealt with professionally.

We could get a recognisible Shirt Sponsor, and not some caravan in the west indies owner, who was one of the rejectees to the CVA so Ive heard.

We will hopefully get 5000 season tickets sold, even though in the first fortnight of the early bird prices we had only sold 500 odd (not so good).

We will start making our own money in corperate areas rather than lining Azures pockets.

Maybe a certain few high profile supporters may re-enter the fold (if we want them that is)

Only 5 years I think you mean 10 years. its been a dire decade.

3 "may"s, a "could", a "maybe", and a "hopefully". I admire your optimism

So it seems Keiths bid was 100k more than Mo's which is not a big difference, and certanly not a dirisory offer from Mo.

However, i agree with you over the ground, i'm glad we still own it.

Since when does £1,300,000 - £750,000 = £100,000 ?

And the council getting £500,000 more than they would with Mo?

The council holding on to Vale Park on a 150 year lease serves them no purpose and holds no value to something they can't sell, knock down or build on. The council are off loading property and I'm sure they'll be glad to see the back of any financial links to VP

Also, if the council remained owners of VP wouldn't that have had a massive effect on trying to obtain a CVA as they would not have become unsecured creditors.

Again I'll say it - I hope that's the very last we've heard of Mo's bid because we need to look forward and move on rather than keep looking back at either V2001 or failed bids by Mo and others

Onwards and upwards :yes:

The council holding on to Vale Park on a 150 year lease serves them no purpose and holds no value to something they can't sell, knock down or build on. The council are off loading property and I'm sure they'll be glad to see the back of any financial links to VP

Also, if the council remained owners of VP wouldn't that have had a massive effect on trying to obtain a CVA as they would not have become unsecured creditors.

Again I'll say it - I hope that's the very last we've heard of Mo's bid because we need to look forward and move on rather than keep looking back at either V2001 or failed bids by Mo and others

I agree....But dont forget the part that Mo played in galvanising the supporters, without his intervention we would still have Bratt rattling around.

Ok, i've just read the bids again in the sentinel and you are correct.

just for the record, i was pro Mo but now am 100% behind Mr Ryder, and just got my st.

Stop posting about it then

Yes that's right, no matter how much Mo continues to hog the headlines simon would like all of us very naughty people to never ever discuss.

Are there any other topics you would not like anyone to discuss Simon?

Can you provide a list of the various topics in the sentinel each day we're not allowed to discuss?

Thanks in advance

Yes that's right, no matter how much Mo continues to hog the headlines simon would like all of us very naughty people to never ever discuss.

Are there any other topics you would not like anyone to discuss Simon?

Can you provide a list of the various topics in the sentinel each day we're not allowed to discuss?

Thanks in advance

Stop being a twonk. You ask people to stop posting about Mo but can't resist it yourself.

Archived