onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ways to combat braindead fan minority...

suge1w

The idiots who were shouting racist abuse directed towards Mo Chaudry and assaulting their own at the Chesterfield game. The idiots who sent offal to the directors.

These people are bringing the club down. When you travel away to suport the Vale you're not only representing the club but the county as well. When just one fan behaves in this way it starts a ripple of disgust across the lower leagues.

I'm speaking to the directors and chairman; BAN these people for life! We don't want them representing us.

Ban everyone who shouted racist abuse.

Ban those who sent offal when they are found out. They will be found out.

Ban those who repeatedly breach the peace home and away.

By banning them for life you send out a message of authority and reduce your policing costs at the same time. Look at the statistics - Vale fans are the worst in League 2 by some margin.

Time to act. Sort it out.

Advert

Guest Tony Dyche

Our Chairman usually sends character references for people who should be receiving banning orders though, so the message has already been set. As long as you support Bill you can do what you like.

The idiots who were shouting racist abuse directed towards Mo Chaudry and assaulting their own at the Chesterfield game. The idiots who sent offal to the directors.

These people are bringing the club down. When you travel away to suport the Vale you're not only representing the club but the county as well. When just one fan behaves in this way it starts a ripple of disgust across the lower leagues.

I'm speaking to the directors and chairman; BAN these people for life! We don't want them representing us.

Ban everyone who shouted racist abuse.

Ban those who sent offal when they are found out. They will be found out.

Ban those who repeatedly breach the peace home and away.

By banning them for life you send out a message of authority and reduce your policing costs at the same time. Look at the statistics - Vale fans are the worst in League 2 by some margin.

Time to act. Sort it out.

Agreed, I think that you're being a little opimistic about the culprits being found regarding the packages.

The club won't do anything about the racist comment either, they don't back the Kick it Out Campaign so why do you think that they'll do anything about this.

Our Chairman usually sends character references for people who should be receiving banning orders though, so the message has already been set. As long as you support Bill you can do what you like.

Should be?

Bill Bratt has supplied a character reference for someone we both know. There is no way he should have received a banning order.

There was real tension in some parts of the away end yesterday.... I have about a dozen mates who are pro Mo, and a dozen who are not. Looking around before kickoff from the bottom behind the goal it looked as though there were about 20% of people wearing black and Gold.

I was 4 rows behind the incident when the black and Gold banner was raised and then somebody threw a connecting punch and then a few more piled in before the police were called.

I also saw the woman doing a 'Cut your throat' signal to some bloke who then offered to knock her out !!

I saw a lad from where i work squaring up to a black and gold supporter.

I witnessed all this with a member of my family who lives in Chesterfield and was my guest in the Vale end for the day.......

He couldn't believe what was going on !

There was real tension in some parts of the away end yesterday.... I have about a dozen mates who are pro Mo, and a dozen who are not. Looking around before kickoff from the bottom behind the goal it looked as though there were about 20% of people wearing black and Gold.

I was 4 rows behind the incident when the black and Gold banner was raised and then somebody threw a connecting punch and then a few more piled in before the police were called.

I also saw the woman doing a 'Cut your throat' signal to some bloke who then offered to knock her out !!

I saw a lad from where i work squaring up to a black and gold supporter.

I witnessed all this with a member of my family who lives in Chesterfield and was my guest in the Vale end for the day.......

He couldn't believe what was going on !

Yeah, it's these events which turn us into laughing stocks. The Chesterfield forum and Accy forums are full of people taking the **** about us.

Guest Tony Dyche
Should be?

Bill Bratt has supplied a character reference for someone we both know. There is no way he should have received a banning order.

Can't be the same incident mate. The one I am talking about happened at the infamous Shrewsbury match at home last season. It was reported in the paper that this person was arrested for throwing a brick at the police on Hamil Road.

Bratt did him a character reference which basically said the bloke was an angel etc... Now I don't know the person but I know what was reported and if you physically pick up a brick and throw it at the police, should the Chairman be trying to get him off, regardless of who it is? It sends the wrong message.

I have no idea who you are talking about mate. In fact I only know one person who was in trouble and no it was not his fault, but I am not aware that Bratt wrote him a reference?

The club won't do anything about the racist comment either, they don't back the Kick it Out Campaign so why do you think that they'll do anything about this.

To be fair, there's a limit to what any club can do about one comment once it's been made.

Short of trawling through CCTV pictures with a lip-reader, there's not much that can realistically be done.

There is an element among Vale fans that make racist comments. I don't consider that they form a sizeable portion, nor are they among the hardcore support.

Archived