onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams: "I Can Work With Ryder"

Memphis

Advert

Bob Young stated non of the bids were to do with ex directors....yet thursdays revelations prove otherwise as mr ryder gave them £100k cant wait for him to explain that away...No he didnt.

HMRC are seriously pee'd off & that is never a good thing, if they dont get their way they will find other ways to make life hard...random tax audits, for exampl..complete ********.

He is not an ex-director and so long as he's having none investing or joining the board then Bob Young is spot on. Just remember that in just 4 months Mr Ryder has so far put £160K in to Port Vale. That is more than Miller, Oliver, Deakin and Lloyd combined ever did!

Regards HMRC - It's not an issue if the books are in order and run professionally. V2001 took over from admin and then HMRC that was got stung for around £600K I think

I don't think just because he's had talks with them means he has 'anything to do with' ex directors.

It speaks volumes that he didn't trust them enough to go into business with them in the first place. He figured out what failures they are.

Yet trusted them enough to loan them £100k!!

It makes me laugh, if this was Mo & it was revealed he went into business with MOLD by loaning them £100k most on here would be vilifying & crucifying him.

Yet nobody bats an eye lid at this guys secrecy, money lending to bail out the scum 4 or in ability to communicate with fans even today at the game!!!

He is not an ex-director and so long as he's having none investing or joining the board then Bob Young is spot on. Just remember that in just 4 months Mr Ryder has so far put £160K in to Port Vale. That is more than Miller, Oliver, Deakin and Lloyd combined ever did!

Regards HMRC - It's not an issue if the books are in order and run professionally. V2001 took over from admin and then HMRC that was got stung for around £600K I think

I never said he was a director just that he had connections to the board which have since been proven to be correct.

Let me ask you a question, would people be so relaxed if it was Mo who was preferred bidder & then shown to have loaned MOLD money effectively buting them another few weeks life???

The answer is No!

I never said he was a director just that he had connections to the board which have since been proven to be correct.

Let me ask you a question, would people be so relaxed if it was Mo who was preferred bidder & then shown to have loaned MOLD money effectively buting them another few weeks life???

The answer is No!

I think many of us are just waiting to see what is said over the next week or so before jumping either behind him or on his back. I've read posts that make me positive about our future and posts that make me wonder. I'll just wait and see as what else can we do. Even if we don't like what we hear it comes down to go the games or not now.

I think many of us are just waiting to see what is said over the next week or so before jumping either behind him or on his back. I've read posts that make me positive about our future and posts that make me wonder. I'll just wait and see as what else can we do. Even if we don't like what we hear it comes down to go the games or not now.

I know i guess im just frustrated that we hear even less now (if thats possible) than we did under those scumbags regarding the club.

I know my posts are negative & trust me im not normally a negative person, but ive had bad feeling in my stomach since this was announced.

I sincerely hope he wows us in wednesday, i promise now if 12mths from now he has delivered on 75% of his promises he makes on wed, then i will personally appologise to his face.

Im just concerned that theres not much come out on this guy & what has isnt filling me with hope.

Couple of issues for me.....

a manager who has already stated he would sign up ALL of them if he can...why?? they have failed as a group & the only notable quality is loft n richards.

Bob Young stated non of the bids were to do with ex directors....yet thursdays revelations prove otherwise as mr ryder gave them £100k cant wait for him to explain that away.

Ticket prices for next season are an absolute joke.

From what i have heard talking to a local councillor the council are under pressure to get more of a return than 3p in £1 & with local elections comming up they are twitchy to say least.

HMRC are seriously pee'd off & that is never a good thing, if they dont get their way they will find other ways to make life hard...random tax audits, for exampl.

Why Ryder wouldnt speak to press today is beyond me, even if it was just a quick hello to urge supporters to turn up on wed to meet him.

I have a feeling hes only in it to get his money back it wouldnt be the first time a businessman has spent a large sum in order to retrieve a smaller sum then sell club on.

Lots of questions & mr Ryder needs to give a lot of answers, but if Adams thinks fans want to continue watching this set of failures then hes in cuckoo land.

So you feel that season tickets that equate to £11.95 a game are a joke. What do you think the club should be charging ? I do feel that the on the day admission price needs to be addressed and dropped to something like £17.

And why all the negativity, the old scrotes have gone, lets at least give this bloke a chance !!!!

So you feel that season tickets that equate to £11.95 a game are a joke. What do you think the club should be charging ? I do feel that the on the day admission price needs to be addressed and dropped to something like £17.

And why all the negativity, the old scrotes have gone, lets at least give this bloke a chance !!!!

Season tickets to watch this drivel should be at a maximum of £250, at the rate they are increasing it will be £300 in 2 seasons time to watch either 3rd or 4th tier football!!!

Its not just vale prices in general are a joke all over but its fans who are to blame for continuing to pay such ludicrous prices.

Maybe you can explain to me how the pricing structure at vale will attract new fans??

If your a neutral father looking to take your son to a game what will you choose....£22.50 to watch league 2 drivel or pay a couple of quid extra & watch a premier league game???

We have to make us attractive to new fans as well as you & i, at the minute we are failing on both counts

I've kept out of most of the comments since the Preferred bidder was announced. As most will be aware I was firmly behind Mo quite simply because I knew what his plans were and because he is a successfullocal businessman.

All that is 'out of the window' now so we must look forward and try and be positive because maybe Mr Ryder will prove to be a great owner. I look at Micky Adams comments as a positive start. If the player budget is good then I'm sure that it will be 'thanks and goodbye' to most of the squad who have flattered to deceive for the last three seasons. In my opinion it will only be if the budget is similiar to the last one that he will be tied to many of the present squad.

Realists are well aware that 3/4's of this squad are simply not good enough to get us promoted and keeep us in the higher league.

Let's all give Mr Ryder a chance to explain on Wednesday at the SC's meeting. Ask the questions that are troubling you and hopefully our obvious fears will be removed.

I've kept out of most of the comments since the Preferred bidder was announced. As most will be aware I was firmly behind Mo quite simply because I knew what his plans were and because he is a successfullocal businessman.

All that is 'out of the window' now so we must look forward and try and be positive because maybe Mr Ryder will prove to be a great owner. I look at Micky Adams comments as a positive start. If the player budget is good then I'm sure that it will be 'thanks and goodbye' to most of the squad who have flattered to deceive for the last three seasons. In my opinion it will only be if the budget is similiar to the last one that he will be tied to many of the present squad.

Realists are well aware that 3/4's of this squad are simply not good enough to get us promoted and keeep us in the higher league.

Let's all give Mr Ryder a chance to explain on Wednesday at the SC's meeting. Ask the questions that are troubling you and hopefully our obvious fears will be removed.

Why will we have to keep them all if the budget is the same? They aren't playing for free, and we didn't have one of the lowest budgets in the league.

But thats what worries me, Adams last week stated he would like to sign most of them back up as "they are good honest kids"!!! WTF??

They are bottlers who the minute Adams left downedtools n mardarsed. They have failed to deliver over 3 seasons & some have failed under 4 diff managers.

The only 2 i want to see adams re-signing are loft n richards, the rest can go.

As for Ryder he has a lot of explaining to do in my eyes & unless he provides some serious answers & backs it up over the summer then i will be one less fan through the gate, & i was theire at our lowest points!

But thats what worries me, Adams last week stated he would like to sign most of them back up as "they are good honest kids"!!! WTF??

They are bottlers who the minute Adams left downedtools n mardarsed. They have failed to deliver over 3 seasons & some have failed under 4 diff managers.

As for Ryder he has a lot of explaining to do in my eyes & unless he provides some serious answers & backs it up over the summer then i will be one less fan through the gate, & i was theire at our lowest points!

I can only imagine it's Adams trying to not shoot himself in the foot. Can you imagine if he had said 'I want shut of the lot of them, they've shown over 3 years they aren't good enough.' Then it turns out we cant afford anyone new and start next season with pretty much the same squad Adams has said he doesn't want. Might make next season a little difficult and he could lose the dressing room. At least this way, if we have funds, he can part on good terms with the players we get rid of, keep the remaining players happy, and improve the squad. Bit of decent man management me thinks, and the right way to approach it IMO.

I agree we need plenty of new faces in. Or maybe just two or three real quality players who can bring the best out of the rest of the team this year, then build on it next year (hopefully after promotion). I just cant see us affording 7, 8, or even 9 new first team players who are of the quality to get us promoted and keep us up the following year...unless Mr Ryder has deep pockets and definatley not if Micky cant make them into a decent, fully functioning team over the summer.

I worry we have at least another couple of seasons of mid table until people notice he is not the messiah.

I can only imagine it's Adams trying to not shoot himself in the foot. Can you imagine if he had said 'I want shut of the lot of them, they've shown over 3 years they aren't good enough.' Then it turns out we cant afford anyone new and start next season with pretty much the same squad Adams has said he doesn't want. Might make next season a little difficult and he could lose the dressing room. At least this way, if we have funds, he can part on good terms with the players we get rid of, keep the remaining players happy, and improve the squad. Bit of decent man management me thinks, and the right way to approach it IMO.

I agree we need plenty of new faces in. Or maybe just two or three real quality players who can bring the best out of the rest of the team this year, then build on it next year (hopefully after promotion). I just cant see us affording 7, 8, or even 9 new first team players who are of the quality to get us promoted and keep us up the following year...unless Mr Ryder has deep pockets and definatley not if Micky cant make them into a decent, fully functioning team over the summer.

People keep saying this, but if we get rid, we don't lose their wages from the budget. Other teams do better on less. Time for a massive re-build.

Archived