onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Trouble Making Negativity

Guest fitzgerald_pvfc

Guest fitzgerald_pvfc

Adams Out, We were much better than Crawley, just Had a ***** referee !!!!!!!!!

Criticism of Clayton McDonald. I suspect Radio Stoke reported it wrongly. It was right in front of the away fans, He never touched the little scumbag Crawley number 2, he fell over nothing, the nasty diving cheat He never did anything I watched him closely after the incident, NOTHING HAPPENED.

Davis wasn't that good, error for the second goal, I have confidence in him on tuesday night.

We were the best team, we should of won but we were very unlucky , Not helped by ***** Referee

So what if Micky didn't have a massive rant, run on the pitch every time we made a sliding tackle like Steve Evans. I couldn't care less.

I suspect some really bad reporting from Radio Stoke today, that's just the impression i'm getting.

Not much happening in Emmervale at the moment, so stop ****ing trying to cause trouble, are we so use to bad-events, that we HAVE to stir and trouble make.

Advert

Criticism of Clayton McDonald. I suspect Radio Stoke reported it wrongly. It was right in front of the away fans, He never touched the little scumbag Crawley number 2, he fell over nothing, the nasty diving cheat He never did anything I watched him closely after the incident, NOTHING HAPPENED.

Davis wasn't that good, error for the second goal, I have confidence in him on tuesday night.

We were the best team, we should of won but we were very unlucky , Not helped by ***** Referee

So what if Micky didn't have a massive rant, run on the pitch every time we made a sliding tackle like Steve Evans. I couldn't care less.

I suspect some really bad reporting from Radio Stoke today, that's just the impression i'm getting.

Not much happening in Emmervale at the moment, so stop ****ing trying to cause trouble, are we so use to bad-events, that we HAVE to stir and trouble make.

Robbie Earles Perm said that the sending off was a definite foul and the correct decision?

I do agree with you though, too much negativity around Vale but there always has been. A defeat and certain cretins call for the managers head and now our 2nd best CB as well. There always has to be a scapegoat I just cannot see why today it is not the referee.

Well said:clap:So much for all the getting behind the club,as many said last week and now being so negative:yes:

Robbie Earles Perm said that the sending off was a definite foul and the correct decision?

I do agree with you though, too much negativity around Vale but there always has been. A defeat and certain cretins call for the managers head and now our 2nd best CB as well. There always has to be a scapegoat I just cannot see why today it is not the referee.

REP was in the seats. I was right in front of it, the correct decision was a goal kick to us. even Crawley fans were asking me after the game what the ref was playing at!!

It doesn't need to be anyone at all, least of all the referee who is an easy target!

REP was in the seats. I was right in front of it, the correct decision was a goal kick to us. even Crawley fans were asking me after the game what the ref was playing at!!

The correct decision was a goal kick to us. It wasn't given, the play carried on and McDonald pulled the lads shirt to stop him getting into the box. It was a stupid thing to do when he was already on a yellow.

radio stoke stiring the sh ite again saying micky won't be manager much longer. switched it off fed up with jonny knackers saying things about vale just to wind people up but gets excited about anything stoke or crewe do.

The correct decision was a goal kick to us. It wasn't given, the play carried on and McDonald pulled the lads shirt to stop him getting into the box. It was a stupid thing to do when he was already on a yellow.

free kick & Yellow yes! as for goal kick no as the whole of the ball didnt cross the line I could clearly see the ball hadnt crossed the line it was on the line at most

I wasnt the liner but with my referee head on it was the correct call by Referee but with my vale head on I was gutted as I knew it was game over for vale we are unlucky or just cant defend for 90 minutes!

It shouldn't have been game over if Riggy had taken that chance and made it 3-1. It's a shame really because he's scored a frew recently and you'd think his confidence would have been high.

Archived