onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Trouble Making Negativity

Guest fitzgerald_pvfc

Agree with everything apart from Clayton Mcdonald was worthy of a sending off. Was a bit clumsy in his tackles but overall, we played brilliant today. Also there is far too much negativity about vale at the moment, all we can do is get behind the team on tuesday and waith to see what happens of the field next week!

Advert

It shouldn't have been game over if Riggy had taken that chance and made it 3-1. It's a shame really because he's scored a frew recently and you'd think his confidence would have been high.

I didnt think we played badly today the sending off didnt help but I dont think the extra player would have changed the scoreline.

There heads completly dropped after Crawleys 3rd.

I do hope we have enough about us to avoid the bottom end of the table only time will tell!

to be honest some vale fans are getting on my nerves more than the fact we are in admin. Do people really expect us to be challenging for promotion when we have players who haven't received their wages and a manager who clearly is being undermined by decisions taken by the administartor about which players to sell( surprise surprise it will be our best players we sell )- its a massive surprise to me that we can even field a team, let alone one that is competeing with the best teams in league 2. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE - FOR GODS SAKE WE ARE IN ADMIN AND IT IS THE ADMINISTARATOR WHO CONTROLS THE CLUB - NOT US, IF MA GOES THEN SURPRISE SURPRISE IT WILL BE GREW IN CHARGE AND NOT MAOURINHO !!

Fed up with some people on this site !!!!

I agree, too much negativity. I try to be positive and do useful things for the club. But I just find Adams attitude a bit odd. And the attitude of some on here regarding admin a bit naive. It's a life-line before the end, not an easy stepping stone to a glorious new future. Wake up and smell the coffee, it's a real possibility we'll have no club to support next season.

to be honest some vale fans are getting on my nerves more than the fact we are in admin. Do people really expect us to be challenging for promotion when we have players who haven't received their wages and a manager who clearly is being undermined by decisions taken by the administartor about which players to sell( surprise surprise it will be our best players we sell )- its a massive surprise to me that we can even field a team, let alone one that is competeing with the best teams in league 2. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE - FOR GODS SAKE WE ARE IN ADMIN AND IT IS THE ADMINISTARATOR WHO CONTROLS THE CLUB - NOT US, IF MA GOES THEN SURPRISE SURPRISE IT WILL BE GREW IN CHARGE AND NOT MAOURINHO !!

Fed up with some people on this site !!!!

Good on yer:yes:Even Radio Stoke team predicted Crawley would turn Vale over today,including RW,so the lads did well.Stand Up If You Love The Vale is so important over the next few weeks then a new era will begin.Please keep the faith:upthevale:

Just to add a positive, Crawley should have battered us today, but missed sitter after sitter. If this is a "good" team in league 2 then there is always hope in this poo lottery of a league where overweight blind refs and uncommunicative assistant refs mess up a tight encounter.

Thomo made some top saves, he was not at fault for the 2nd or third either. Get off his back and look elsewhere for scapegoats. :razz:

I also turned off radio stoke due to the negativity. What do they expect of our club when we are in administration? I think the players and the staff should be applauded for the way they have reacted so far. John Acres and particularly Ray Williams made me want to feel depressed.

radio stoke stiring the sh ite again saying micky won't be manager much longer. switched it off fed up with jonny knackers saying things about vale just to wind people up but gets excited about anything stoke or crewe do.
Cant agree with you more mate. Ackers spends all of the time that he isnt drooling about Sjoke trying to sell our better players. The man is a waster. Yesterday he was bigging up the Crewe latest 'superstar' if he was a Vale player he would have him wrapped up in tape ready for collection to another club.

Yet they moan about a young kid going to Man City for £300,000 a young lad who has made no appearances for the first team. Get real Ackers you 'posterior cavity'.

with regard to MA perhaps he chose to sit tight because he didn't want to have another fight with 'Big Mouth Evans'????

I agree, too much negativity. I try to be positive and do useful things for the club. But I just find Adams attitude a bit odd. And the attitude of some on here regarding admin a bit naive. It's a life-line before the end, not an easy stepping stone to a glorious new future. Wake up and smell the coffee, it's a real possibility we'll have no club to support next season.

Couldn't agree more - some people posting on here at present are not really getting the situation we are in. Digs at those who have expressed an interest in buying the club, digs at the team/manager, digs at the council, even digs at the administrator. Wake up!

Just to add a positive, Crawley should have battered us today, but missed sitter after sitter. If this is a "good" team in league 2 then there is always hope in this poo lottery of a league where overweight blind refs and uncommunicative assistant refs mess up a tight encounter.

Thomo made some top saves, he was not at fault for the 2nd or third either. Get off his back and look elsewhere for scapegoats. :razz:

Tommo and the defence are collectivaly to blame for all the goals simple as

radio stoke stiring the sh ite again saying micky won't be manager much longer. switched it off fed up with jonny knackers saying things about vale just to wind people up but gets excited about anything stoke or crewe do.

Ray Williams takes every opportunity to have a go. When we beat Rotherham he said, "remember this is a poor Rotherham team and when we played Crewe didn@t he agree with the Crewe supporter who called in about vale constantly fouling Powell. I have stopped listening to RS when I know Williams is on. Get a grip Williams and support ther team as much as you supported the protests.

Ray Williams takes every opportunity to have a go. When we beat Rotherham he said, "remember this is a poor Rotherham team and when we played Crewe didn@t he agree with the Crewe supporter who called in about vale constantly fouling Powell. I have stopped listening to RS when I know Williams is on. Get a grip Williams and support ther team as much as you supported the protests.

Wrong side of bed this morning Doreen.........:unsure:

Wrong side of bed this morning Doreen.........:unsure:

Short of sleep and a bit of me time Jim, but my feeling for Ray are genuine, he does talk Vale down at every opportunity and it isn't because i am friendly with Mick, Ray comes over as sour grapes and there are a lot of people talking the same:(

Short of sleep and a bit of me time Jim, but my feeling for Ray are genuine, he does talk Vale down at every opportunity and it isn't because i am friendly with Mick, Ray comes over as sour grapes and there are a lot of people talking the same:(

I must admit Ray is a bit like me at times.....He says what he thinks.....Instead of thinking before he says it........Do get that as i have just confused mesen............maybe i didna think before i posted........:unsure:

:laugh:

Archived