onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

my take on Lloyd

scoob

Advert

no, I'm not defending Bratt at all, he and his board were not going to take us forward, but he did not bring us down, may have done who knows, but didn't.

Bratty was not the answer, but Lloyd was the cancer

Lloyd may be a cancer but the Board has failed for at least the last 5 years to manage the club effectively and within its means. They've lurched from one crisis to another, relying on last ditch 'investment' to keep the club just about afloat. They haven't had a clue for a long time - its just become more desperate and more transparent in recent months, particularly with the goings on of Miller and Deakin. This pair of con artists should never have been allowed near the club - now that I would lay at the door of Lloyd and Oliver!

Mr Lloyd is a Walsall fan. That does not excuse his behaviour but goes some way to explaining it. He will lose a considerable amount of cash because of his incompetence and deceit.

Mr Bratt is supposed to be a Vale fan. He has no excuse at all for his behaviour and has gained a considerable amount of cash from his incompetence and deceit.

fair opinion, i know you all hate bratty, and all feel you have the right to, no argument there, each to his own and all that, but the facts speak for themselves, only tried to highlight them.

not defending bratty, just my take on what i know

Your article fails to mention the 500k ameriturf deal was deemed by Bratt to be better than a 1.2 million pound deal with Chaudry and Simms with a further 3.8 million to come but no sound reasons were or have ever been given. Sorry but reading between the lines this is a piece promoting Bratt and trying to absolve him from blame. Bratts failings have nothing to do with anybody's hatred of him either, they are based on factual evidence.

As for Lloyd, read his piece in tonights Sentinel which is full of contradictory statements, lies and delusional comments eg no investors had come forward in the past 6 years, commercial income was fantastic yet it was all swallowed up by bills, sponsors had not sponsored because of the protests whereas I know sponsors who have stopped sponsoring as their own show of protesting. Lloyd fails to acknowledge the reasons for the protest and how they could quite easily have been stopped. If Cheddleton hospital was still open, I would swear they were missing at least 2 patients in Lloyd and Oliver.

Mr Lloyd is a Walsall fan. That does not excuse his behaviour but goes some way to explaining it. He will lose a considerable amount of cash because of his incompetence and deceit.

Mr Bratt is supposed to be a Vale fan. He has no excuse at all for his behaviour and has gained a considerable amount of cash from his incompetence and deceit.

'Supposed to be' being the key words there Jean. Unfortunately Mr Bratt to me is as far removed as he possibly ever could be from being a true supporter after the things he has done. He has stitched us up big time.

Archived