onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

v Burton: all the pre game stuff; the game itself

Memphis

Advert

Lets give United a run for their money... 75,000=========:D;)

You might find it funny but I'm deadly serious. Why not? 50,000 may not be achievable against Burton Albion but what if we were spearheading the top of the Premiership, playing Champions League football against the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona and seeing the likes of Ronaldo in a Vale shirt.

It would take a brave man to bet against us filling Vale Park twice over that's for sure.

Concerned about the defensive cover because we are getting very thin on the ground. Think Clayton's injury is a constant Hamstring niggle that Vale are nursing carefully because central defensive wise after that we have Lee Collins who really has missed most of the season. I anything happens to Boom Boom, it is either Joe Davis or I understand Pope has played there?

We need 4 points fron these two games just to give us a bit of breathing space.

Yeah sure have two cups of tea and having a nice cup of coffee now before I take me dog out for a nice walk along the salt line.

Optimistic hey be good if it happened better than been a pessimist.

Up the Vale (I'll be behind the goal at the bycars if any other fan is a believer lmao).

Are you that lad that sits at the front behind the goal that talks to everyone and shakes their hands??

No i have no friends just me and the lad only recently gone in the bycars as usually in the paddock but the season ticket i had off a lad was for the bycars so im a newbie in there before the last 3 games it was ARSENAL when corden scored many moons ago .

Im very easy going ,very vocal and generally up for it .

Sit down by the goal and you could sit by that lad, get some hi 5's! haha :razz:

what was the capacity when we played Villa?
49,000 but most people thought there was 52,000 plus against Liverpool, but crowd given as 42000, lots got in free through the main gate into the Railway Terrace, and over the walls.

49,000 but most people thought there was 52,000 plus against Liverpool, but crowd given as 42000, lots got in free through the main gate into the Railway Terrace, and over the walls.

So many in that night we sat on edge of pitch adjacent to goals at Hamil End!Lucky that night, as Liverpool fans gatecrashed Railway Entrance and thousands got in free.It could have been another Hillsborough that night but luckily fans weren't penned in!!!

Archived