onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

p&g

panhead

Advert

If Vale go into admin I will be there on Tuesday against Burton, and I'll be taking my dad (Stoke fan of 60 years) and brother-in-law. We'll be there on Saturday against Barnet as well as I am boycotting the Chelsea game due to the £50 entrance fee.

If someone turned up in a Stoke top as a show of solidarity I would hope they would get no aggravation, but unfortunately I fear that wouldn't be the case............

I for one applaud you and your family mate :clap:

Quick question.

On my g/f's account but i just wanted to ask.

What would my reception be like if i was to rock up to vale park on Tuesday wearing my stoke top?

if you want to come along with me your more than welcome the more that show the better

If Vale go into admin I will be there on Tuesday against Burton, and I'll be taking my dad (Stoke fan of 60 years) and brother-in-law. We'll be there on Saturday against Barnet as well as I am boycotting the Chelsea game due to the £50 entrance fee.

If someone turned up in a Stoke top as a show of solidarity I would hope they would get no aggravation, but unfortunately I fear that wouldn't be the case............

You my friend are my favourite Stoke fan, even over my best mate from school!

For those gestures I'm prepared to forgive your golfing jibes at Rudgie! ;)

TP, you are just a star! :)

The-tench, why do they have to wear Stoke shirts? Anyone is welcome to watch whatever football they want, but don't wear the shirt of your rivals. That is taking the ****.

they pay money to our club and thats taking the pee ? would you rather they just give you the cash and get nothing in return ? Ive been to stoke in vale colours and my brother comes to vale in thier colours at no time its taking the mick

Quick question.

On my g/f's account but i just wanted to ask.

What would my reception be like if i was to rock up to vale park on Tuesday wearing my stoke top?

Look, if any Stoke fan wants to come to VP on Tuesday night then let them be. This is about the survival of my football club for years to come. In our darkest hour we need everyone to step up to the plate whether it be Stoke, Man Utd, Newcastle Town to promote the wellbeing of PORT VALE FOOTBALL CLUB. I plea with all PVFC fans regardless of other opposition colours let them be and for the good of football lets embrace and hope PVFC continues. I have a lot of SCFC fans and most wish us well and to that end if any Stoke fans want to support our cause by wearing there shirts they are welcome to sit by me.

Archived