onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What happens if...

Ian der Laan

Advert

This is from another website:

"Can all the directors of a company resign en-masse and what are the implications?

Yes it's called voluntary liquidation, a business with no directors would no longer be trading."

So, we don't want that to happen!

"Can all the directors of a company resign en-masse and what are the implications?

Yes it's called voluntary liquidation, a business with no directors would no longer be trading."

But could they hand it over en-masse to a Interim Board......:unsure:

And then check the books and nail the *******s afterwards..:shifty:

Sounds too simple, doesn't it?:unsure:

If board members resign replacements must be elected. The company secretary / chief executive would have to arrange for that to happen. The obvious risks are that not enough people will stand or the process, racing with a Statutory Demand leading to Winding Up Order etc, is not quick enough.

For me the Council if it is to help the club must remove the current board and that should happen by facilitating administration. If the board members resign now and prevent that what is likely to happen is receivership and such a person will be particularly ruthless in looking at their whole conduct. That won't help the club much of course.

bratts a ****in member....a useless ****in member !!!!:angry::angry:

You might not like this but If Bill Bratt was still Chairman I dont think we would be in this mess.

Perhaps the same financial position be but whether you like him (as most on this site would confirm) or not Bratty would have handled this better. The tax man only issues "winding up orders" when all else fails so I suspect that this was a last resort because no one was talking to them in recent months. This tax bill must be an accumalation over a very long period if it is £750k as we are led to believe.

I think Miller has accellerated our demise by total mis management of a very serious situation aided possibly unwittingly by by his right hand man.

I just hope that it ALL comes out in the wash eventually.

You might not like this but If Bill Bratt was still Chairman I dont think we would be in this mess.

Perhaps the same financial position be but whether you like him (as most on this site would confirm) or not Bratty would have handled this better. The tax man only issues "winding up orders" when all else fails so I suspect that this was a last resort because no one was talking to them in recent months. This tax bill must be an accumalation over a very long period if it is £750k as we are led to believe.

I think Miller has accellerated our demise by total mis management of a very serious situation aided possibly unwittingly by by his right hand man.

Maybe so,with yet another LOAN from somewhere as that is all this board and the past board could do,in 9 years what big investment did any of them bring in?

You're still trying to defend Bratt?!? Unbelievable!

Bratt employed Deakin. Bratt was the one who bought Ameriturf to the table, a deal brokered by Peter Miller. Bratt was the Chairman when Mark Caitlin, Mike Newton and Mo Chaudry were turned down when offering to invest in the club. Bratt was chairman when the Harlequinn loan was taken out. Bratt took a salary of £50k per annum out of the club whilst failing to trade profitably. Bratt, at the first whiff of trouble sold his shares and recouped his outlay even though he said he would never do this. Bratt oversaw our fall down the leagues.

What good did he do for the club?

Archived