onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Liquidation?

hardlypotter

Advert

How long's a piece of string type of question I'm afraid.

However, if you want to look at an example of that type of scenario, Darlo have been in admin since 3rd Jan and have been staring down the barrel ever since in terms of cashflow.

So it would appear that it might be one that sees a little bit of leeway but it will really depend just how bad the cash problem is I guess.

luckily, assets outstrip reported debt, i.e. land v debt, so room for negotiation, when the assets negate debt is when the fhit hits the san as such

Indeed.

Additionally, as a business entity, we actually have quite an easy cashflow to forecast - i.e. we know roughly when the bulk of STs will be sold, and should be able to budget fairly accurately for pay on the days, matchday sales etc.

That is quite important in an administration scenario as generally they only wind up businesses that have no prospect of recovery.

Now obviously there is an issue with debts accrued by the current board, but on the face of it PVFC is a business that has a prospect of recovery. That should help us.

and from balance pre october, business was a viable option, all be it just, but who knows what lloyd and his cunning plan has landed us with debt wise.

cash-flow increase after board removal is key, as will show increase of predictable and profitable statue to be key to instant sustainable and manageable growth, should all stay aways return etc, key for the administrator would be to open some season ticket offer.

I agree with the potential bargaining power with the club re assets forcast etc- but we dont know what debt has been created since the new board. As the area is in financial difficulties who knows what our biggest creditor may do. Thats my fear. We ll have to wait for that statement.

I don't share the same positive view of the inevitable administration, with Vale recovering, from what has been disclosed thus far. If the latest position regarding (players and staff) wages is true, they haven't been paid, and the club really does not have the cash-flow, even short term, an administrator has little room for manoeuvre. after all they want their costs too. However, with a crowd of 6,300 last night surely that and will have provided some short term funding through the gates to at least contribute to wages today or has that already been taken into account?

Anyone wanting to do a quick deal really has to negotiate rapidly with the main protagonists or is there is possibility that the whole thing may just fold?

They'll sort a CVA out. Remember, the primary role of the administrator is to keep the club running as a going concern, then to pay creditors. I think we will only run into real trouble if some one (ie Mo) doesn't scoop us up straight away, guaranteeing or clearing the debts.

They'll sort a CVA out. Remember, the primary role of the administrator is to keep the club running as a going concern, then to pay creditors. I think we will only run into real trouble if some one (ie Mo) doesn't scoop us up straight away, guaranteeing or clearing the debts.

.............:yes:.............

I think we will only run into real trouble if some one (ie Mo) doesn't scoop us up straight away, guaranteeing or clearing the debts.

Yukon, That's my point, better put by you than me and if there's an investigation into other "historical" financial matters where does that leave the club?

Yukon, That's my point, better put by you than me and if there's an investigation into other "historical" financial matters where does that leave the club?

As far as I am aware, if there are financial irregularities that have benefited the "team" (not the club or it's directors), then the points deduction would become more severe. I think though, the only beneficiaries of this debacle is the powers that be

Martin Tideswell used the word "extinction" in his BBC Midlands interview and he seems well informed. Pete Williams agreed.

Rumours of more delays to announce administration.

Could this indicate that S-O-T council has reservations about funding the administrator?

If so then what are the options?

Rumours of more delays to announce administration.

Could this indicate that S-O-T council has reservations about funding the administrator?

If so then what are the options?

One of the and best options is to get down there tonight and get some money back into the club.

I am a season ticket holder and will PAY to get in tonight whatever the situation at 5pm.

If nothing else the tide can turn so that the council and administrator can see that Port Vale CAN MAKE MONEY.

If it looks hopeless the Council could well get advice to liquidate and that is THE END of PVFC as we know it!!!!!

Archived