onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rallying call to all of our supporters

familystander

Advert

I go - they don't go! Simples

Mr ****** Perfect arn't you :rolleyes:

Anyway, where were you today? I was waiting for you after the game outside the main entrance, call yourself a fan, come on then, where were you?? Seeing that you want the best for the club, with you being number one fan and all that, and the fact that you go all the games, where were you hmm....... cozying up with your buddies in the warm of the Directors box eh?? That's what's getting your goat, these lot get voted out, you lose your luxuries, what a damn shame !!! Anyway, look forward to seeing you outside the main entrance after the next home game eh !!! :wub:

Today I witnessed the some of the numptys in the crowd booing the team off at half time. OK the first half wasnt the best half, but we were not worse or better than Gill'ham. The crowd need to get behind the team when the game is on and not sing about a board who are not contributing anthything to the club.

Lets get behing the club at our next home against the Railway Children. All you fans who are staying away need to be there now to give the players and staff confidence that we want to see this club progress. The off field antics will unfold to us over the next few months and that will help us in the long run

Come on, turn out in numbers

how bout rallying the supporters to help rid M.O.L.D out of the club most just sit there like mongs at home games then jeer you when you show displeasure to the way the board have destroyed the harmany in our club not to mention the club itself!!!!

If it wasnt for a friend letting me have his season ticket i wouldnt be at the vale home games !!!

Today I witnessed the some of the numptys in the crowd booing the team off at half time. OK the first half wasnt the best half, but we were not worse or better than Gill'ham. The crowd need to get behind the team when the game is on and not sing about a board who are not contributing anthything to the club.

Lets get behing the club at our next home against the Railway Children. All you fans who are staying away need to be there now to give the players and staff confidence that we want to see this club progress. The off field antics will unfold to us over the next few months and that will help us in the long run

When MOLD go,I'll go.

So you're friend is a happy clapper then? Get off familystander's back people. The OP was reasonable even if it does not fit with your opinion.

nope he purchased a season ticket then his missus bought him one for a present so he had 2 i then gave hime some money for his 2nd ticket thus not giving the club any money.

my friend is anti board wears B&G but dosent attend the protests.

well why dosnt he (familystander) ring them all up and plead for them to return if it bothers him that much as most dont come on OVF..........

SEO! Only attended today as a friends pre-paid ticket became available!

:rolleyes:OH DEAR .

nope he purchased a season ticket then his missus bought him one for a present so he had 2 i then gave hime some money for his 2nd ticket thus not giving the club any money.

my friend is anti board wears B&G but dosent attend the protests.

well why dosnt he (familystander) ring them all up and plead for them to return if it bothers him that much as most dont come on OVF..........

shows a serious lack of communication within the relationship....im open to debate that point too cos i know i'm very very right :D

I decided not to deprive myself of football just in the hope that Mo Chaudry dusts his wallet off and finally invests. I do not trust that the current board will re-invest my money well so I cut back on Valiant Player subscriptions, refereshments at matches, club shop merchandise etc. Not turning up at matches was a step too far as I like going to games. Why should I suffer? Admin won't kick out our board, it will simply mean new investment will be sought the same as before. Successful clubs get good investment, not ones stuffed at the bottom of league 2 with falling gates. If people stopped turning up at Waterworld, Mo would cut back investing in there too. This current board is awful, but vultures only pick on dead meat and if vale had been in a healthier position they never would have got near the club.

Now I know who he is, can't believe it, ha ha ha ha, wait until I see him again, pmsl :rollonthefloor:

Oha, I fear the worst.

I saw Marge with her brolly and thought it was for bashing a certain person with.

She said , 'No I don't a brolly I can bash him with out it'.

I believe she throws a vicious left hook.:yes:

Archived