onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rallying call to all of our supporters

familystander

Staying away does not help the club and you are foolish to think this. Its your choice to do so, and if you think it helps, please carry on.

For the supporters who are turning up, please support the team in between the whistles. Its a very small percentage of people who are doing this booing and we can do without it.

Today, if the score had been 0-0 at half time no one would have booed, conceeding the late goal in the first half did not mean that deserve this treatment.

happy clapper personified :D

Advert

its not a case of lining anyones pockets now, its a case of keeping this club going and backing manager and players to the hilt. We know the SC will change things shorty within in the club, but we need to keep this club afloat and diss-miss the admin fears now. Money through the turnstiles at the moment pays evryones wages, manager , staff and players. We winning with a team of players, many out of position. Support is what they require and support at home is required now. Forget about the drongo's in charge and do what we are good at.

The fact is the majority of the money is been swallowed up by a group of greedy parasites who sit on the board at PVFC.

This seems to be the latest line to come out of the board posters/WUMS/Plants whatever you want to call them.

"Go back now things are going to cange anyway" Even if it is too late the board aren't going to get payments for luxury cars + the rest from us.

I always hope we win on the pitch. Always have always will.

I said that I wasn't going again until the trash has been emptied but I wanted to up tempo the protesting so after travelling about 20 miles to protest I went and had a look at the game.

There were no protesters twenty mins before the game after I walked all the way from the Railway stand.

Only about fifty protesters after the game after I again walked from the Railway stand.

Myself an old bloke with a bad chest stood in the cold wind while thousands dashed home or to the pubs.

Where has the fire gone out of the true supporters?

Today I witnessed the some of the numptys in the crowd booing the team off at half time. OK the first half wasnt the best half, but we were not worse or better than Gill'ham. The crowd need to get behind the team when the game is on and not sing about a board who are not contributing anthything to the club.

Lets get behing the club at our next home against the Railway Children. All you fans who are staying away need to be there now to give the players and staff confidence that we want to see this club progress. The off field antics will unfold to us over the next few months and that will help us in the long run

Come on, turn out in numbers

Are you one of the supporters who critisised the anti-board singers and then proceeded to boo and heckle Marc Richards?

I've had my say and you may not all agree. I want this club to survive and without cash it wont.

Your friends in the boardroom need to deal with the problem of cashflow. It would appear they do not have it, so they need to step aside. Your attendance at games makes no real odds either way - sorry to break it to you this way.

I think it is wrong that people are saying you are not a real supporter if you do not protest, likewise saying that you are not a supporter because you do not attend is unfair.

Everyone that turns up to the Vale is a true supporter, not matter if it is to attend the game or to protest.

I think it is wrong that people are saying you are not a real supporter if you do not protest, likewise saying that you are not a supporter because you do not attend is unfair.

Everyone that turns up to the Vale is a true supporter, not matter if it is to attend the game or to protest.

Spot on Mark

Today I witnessed the some of the numptys in the crowd booing the team off at half time. OK the first half wasnt the best half
And so they should. If the fans fork out a fortune in ticket money and are given mediocre football they should boo as loud as possible at half time. Do not keep putting up with crap.

The booing then makes the players realise they've got to up their game and we go on to win.

This idea that we should all clap and praise mediocrity is a very bad idea and is the kind of thinking that has kept Valiant 2001 in charge for 9 years and seen us sink to the bottom league of football.

Archived