Macclesfield is a derby

Walsall is a derby

Mansfield is a derby

Burton is a derby

Derby is not a derby

Stockport is not a derby

Chester is not a derby

That's a strange rationale there if ever I've seen one.:unsure:

How on earth is Mansfield a derby? Going off that you would surely have to include Chesterfield and the Nottingham clubs as derbies aswell then?

I don't see Crewe as a derby.

There's no proper banter, I don't know any Crewe fans, never have done, never went to school with any, I don't get the butterflies whenever we play each other. Playing Crewe is like playing Macc or Burton.

The only reason some people see it as a derby is because we share a local radio station. That's about all we've got in common.

It's not a derby in the same way stoke was, but it does mean more to fans than most other matches, hence the reactions to dodgy decisions and such.

Yeah and we are one of them. It's ashame but it's true! :-/

Crewe have nothing and never will. No history, no dormant fan base, no stadium of note to fill, nothing.

This time next year this point will be proven I'm sure, as soon as Mo uses all the Mr Muscle in the midlands to return everything Glenn has touched to a safe condition.

Stoke is a derby

Crewe is not a derby

Shrewsbury is not a derby

Macclesfield is not a derby

Walsall is not a derby

Mansfield is not a derby

Burton is not a derby

Derby is not a derby

Stockport is not a derby

Chester is not a derby

Crewe have nothing and never will. No history, no dormant fan base, no stadium of note to fill, nothing.

This time next year this point will be proven I'm sure, as soon as Mo uses all the Mr Muscle in the midlands to return everything Glenn has touched to a safe condition.

Well they only said "teams" and to me that means the 11 players on the pitch, not the clubs current situation or potential. However I agree with proper business minds at the top and the right financial backing we could go places in the future.

Here we go again........I live in Newcastle Staffs. It takes me 20 minutes to get to Gresty Rd, and 20 minutes to get to Hamil road. I work at Meir and there are 3 Crewe fans, why? because its local, which is why it's a Derby !!

Crewe is definatly not a derby!!! You must be the first person iv cone across that has said it is... Stoke are our rivals and that's what a derby match is... Not a **** poor Crewe team and fans that are not in Stoke on Trent jeez

Stoke is a derby

Crewe is not a derby

Shrewsbury is not a derby

Macclesfield is not a derby

Walsall is not a derby

Mansfield is not a derby

Burton is not a derby

Derby is not a derby

Stockport is not a derby

Chester is not a derby

Hang on a min pal, Stokes big derby is Man Utd now. We all know what a heated affair that is, way up there with the Glasgow derby, sheer hatred on both sides, because, of course Man Utd hate Stoke much more than both Liverpool and Citeh (yeah whatever... ballocks):laugh:

Archived