onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale on Back Page of the Daily Mail

Matt88

Is it strange that the 'race card' only comes out when someone is having a rough time or is that too cynical ?

There are quite a few other details missing from that article , bit 'top heavy' in favour of Exodus .

In no way do I condone any form of racist behaviour but you always seem to get the reporting of these incidents very loaded one way.

Advert

Is it strange that the 'race card' only comes out when someone is having a rough time or is that too cynical ?

There are quite a few other details missing from that article , bit 'top heavy' in favour of Exodus .

In no way do I condone any form of racist behaviour but you always seem to get the reporting of these incidents very loaded one way.

If you were really cynical,you might agree with the theory that a nasty group of individuals are stirring this up to try and discredit a certain campaign.

Surely not?

The Sentinel is owned by the same company as the Mail isn't it??

don't know. Thought The Mirror had some association with The Sentinel. However I'm probably wrong.

Whoever owns the Sentinel needs to realise there is a need for decent journalists! I'm sick of Sentinel writers just kissing **** of all the local clubs, councils etc rather than challenging them. Same goes for Radio Stoke though

There were probably 700-1000 Vale fans at Accrington. One of those shouted racial abuse, which is totally wrong, but this is being blown out of all proportion. If we had 200-300 racial chanting or making racial gestures then fine, back page of every national paper for me, the fact is it was probably one person, ie. 0.1% of the vale fans present last saturday. Exodus showed what sort of person he was by reacting the way he did, he would have been better to have walked off and kept his gob shut and also not done any of his gestures he did on the pitch. I thought the abuse he received last weeked about his playing ability was over the top, but now he is making a song and dance about a very isolated incident, I think it serves him right.

Grow up Exodus and move on to whichever non league side wants your services.

I am sick to the back teeth of all this. If Vale fans are racist why is Griff one of our favourites and as I'm aware Justin has no issues either.

Lets be honest Geohagan was abused (which I dont condone one bit) for being a poor player and because the fans consider him Gannon's 'pet', colour or race doesnt come into it.

Also don't forget that Mo who is the fans choice as the new owner is of Asian extraction.

Grow up Geohagan its all an excuse because you might end up in trouble.

If you were really cynical,you might agree with the theory that a nasty group of individuals are stirring this up to try and discredit a certain campaign.

Surely not?

I don't do theories , would rather deal in facts and as I see it certain facts are missing from that article ,simple fact.

Can't remember Leon or Justin ever using the 'card' when they were having a rough time?

Just commented on this story but it hasn't appeared yet, the login details are the same as for the Evening Sentinel so thats where they will have got this from. Exodus seems to have a selective memory, no mention of his gestures or baring his backside at the large contingent of vale fans, convenient that.

Archived