onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mass demo please at next home game

Megavaliant

UPDATE::::::

After reading Lloyds statement in the Sentinel about his tenable position at the the Club...........I think we should start tomorrow at Macc followed by our home game against Cheltenham.......let him and his cronies know ..WE WANT THEM OUT...........ALL OF THEM......

Advert

Sorry Jimmy it was intended to show how happy I was..........come on guys and gals lets make our voices heard and once again Lloydy states No Comment in his Sentinel interview they are either under caution from the Police or being advised by Lawyers to say nothing because an investigation is underway mmmmmm

Hmmm good point captain manwaring===

Yes lets finish what we started........Get the lot out.......ASAP.

get behind the team but every 10 minutes and at the start and end of each half as much anti board chants in 2 or 3 mins minimum then at the end of game as long as possible .......

we know the volume of the music will be turned up louder then normal......

After surviving scandal, abuse, threats, an egm and shock revelations will a waving of red cards get them out?

If thats all we have I think we are in trouble

What are you suggesting Geo? The Stoke option? Fortunately for the board, it's been tried once at the other end of the city, has been discussed on this messageboard ad nauseam and plod will be well prepared.

Not that I'm advocating violence as it isn't the answer.

What are you suggesting Geo? The Stoke option? Fortunately for the board, it's been tried once at the other end of the city, has been discussed on this messageboard ad nauseam and plod will be well prepared.

Not that I'm advocating violence as it isn't the answer.

Violence is not the answer.

Something/Anything that has a direct impact

I think we should chant against the board and hold up red cards before the game at half time and at full time-same as the Aldershot game.

This way it won't affect performance on the pitch-I can remember the Gannon out chants all through the 2nd half at Accy last season-the players looked scared to death.

Let's keep civilised and organised-by sticking together we are playing a blinder.

Im up for that buddy.But will any of the remaining scrotes be about?

Who is going to represent the club to visiting directors and guests.We already know Miller and Deakin will not return till Jan 4th.That leaves Oliver and Lloyd.So will they show up,they have failed to show up in the past.What sort of example will that show,besides poor.

Oliver is there every home game mate, always sits on the front/second row of the main box, then scurries off with 5/10 mins to go.

We need to make sure he can't leave this time:angry:

Oliver is there every home game mate, always sits on the front/second row of the main box, then scurries off with 5/10 mins to go.

I remember I'm not a director anymore secret exit that he tried to make.A few people need to keep an eye out for when he moves and which direction.Then he can be given a nice reception.

So he fails in his duty to welcome,meet,ENTERTAIN visiting directors and their guests.How very professional of him.What a total embarrassment to the club when such people fail such duties.

He's a brave man or an idiot if he turns up against Cheltenham.

Same for any board member.

as you can see i dont post much on here but can i just say i am so proud of all the campaigns and protests that have started to get rid of this bunch. the cracks are showing now and new revelataions will obviously come out for sure. im just one fan but thanks to everyone for making this great club a step closer to regaining where it should be

Archived