onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Breaking Point

geosname

Would you accept administration if it would clear the majority of the debt and enable  

313 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept administration if it would clear the majority of the debt and enable

• Yes
    • No

Advert

I say no because who knows if we would even have a club after admin and assets sold off. Who says anyone will want to pay the price the administrators will want for whats left.

Maybe we will have to ground share the Britt if VP is sold off by the council / mortgage company?

I say no because who knows if we would even have a club after admin and assets sold off. Who says anyone will want to pay the price the administrators will want for whats left.

Maybe we will have to ground share the Britt if VP is sold off by the council / mortgage company?[/QUOTE]

When hell freezes over. Would rather ground share Tunstall Park :yes:

Yes but no ground means we can't play in the FL.

We could have to if we go into admin and loose that asset. I guess who's would want the club then? Admin could be a very dangerous option.

Hi Markymark,

I am confident the ground can be secured in any deal with the administrator - that would be an essential pre-requisite for any investor.

Regards

Maybe we will have to ground share the Britt if VP is sold off by the council / mortgage company?

I dont know you from the next person on this site but i have to say you are an idiot of the first class,

Merry xmas

Remind me just how many clubs have gone bump when they've gone into admin in the last 20 years.

We've been so badly mismanaged, admin is now the only way out.

Bratts legacy.

Hi Markymark,

I am confident the ground can be secured in any deal with the administrator - that would be an essential pre-requisite for any investor.

Regards

That's good to hear and if that can be brought about then admin would not be as risky.

Further question LB - if the council have first say on the ground, can they choose to sell it to someone who they like, without technically having the agreement of these other lenders who have claims on the ground?

I voted yes because there may be no alternative.

However, I would much prefer to see MC take over, change the Articles of Association, remove the 24.9% rule, take sole control of the club and do whatever it takes to ensure the club is on a solid foundation but at the same time keep the club out of Administration.

Archived