onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FAO Micky adams

FRITTER

Advert

There is lots of muppits on this site..

Micky has no sayings in the boardroom. He has absolutely nothing to do with any board matters, now leave him alone, we need him, and muppits on here are just created negativity towards Micky, Re u totally thick or just very simple, we can't afford to be with out MA, now shut up and give it a rest!!

Micky has no sayings in the boardroom. He has absolutely nothing to do with any board matters, now leave him alone, we need him, and muppits on here are just created negativity towards Micky, Re u totally thick or just very simple, we can't afford to be with out MA, now shut up and give it a rest!!

agree 100% , and some moan about kn0b hed Deakin blaming others ===

Just want to say one thing - I've been a season ticket holder for the most of the last 35 yaers. Really p*sses me off the way some so called fans treat MA. He is the only person that is holding PVFC together at the moment. Tell you what lets get rid off him and try and get another replacement - would be 5th managerial change in less than a year - really sensible NOT!! Don't think we are a very attractive proposition for any manager at the moment

Carry on like this and this will be my last season watching Vale - I don't care who is in the boardroom. Some people need to get real. MA is the best manager that we've had since Rudgie. For gods sake lets not force him out as well !!

Oh, the irony. :rolleyes:

Jesus,wind your neck in. The point of the thread is to point out to micky adams exactly what it is we are protesting about,as he always seems to degrade the protesters. I am always in full support of the team and micky adams,just aslong as he keeps his beak out of stuff he has very little clue about.

Jesus,wind your neck in. The point of the thread is to point out to micky adams exactly what it is we are protesting about,as he always seems to degrade the protesters. I am always in full support of the team and micky adams,just aslong as he keeps his beak out of stuff he has very little clue about.

i would think he might know what is going on at the club and why we are protesting ....thats good saying should keep his beak out of stuff he has very little clue about.His business is football and yours is???? so wind your neck in , was the thread really, needed

I thought it unwise that Micky Adams was on the board but for the wrong reasons. I got all this wrong until recently because I would not believe the stupidity that has emerged. It is beyond all reason and so far away from a successful scheme of deception. As a person who works within normal boundaries, expecting wrong doers to demonstrate intelligence, I can understand Micky Adams having a similar mindset. So we should give the guy a chance and also understand that he is primarily an employee there to do what he is told - a problem with being on the board temporarily. Essentially what has happened here is that two people have been allowed to control the club and override all safeguards.

I want to see a long term manager at Vale Park. I think Micky Adams is the man and I'm hoping the club gets turned round, he has a bit more resource to work with, and then I believe he will start to engineer some success.

Just want to say one thing - I've been a season ticket holder for the most of the last 35 yaers. Really p*sses me off the way some so called fans treat MA. He is the only person that is holding PVFC together at the moment. Tell you what lets get rid off him and try and get another replacement - would be 5th managerial change in less than a year - really sensible NOT!! Don't think we are a very attractive proposition for any manager at the moment

Carry on like this and this will be my last season watching Vale - I don't care who is in the boardroom. Some people need to get real. MA is the best manager that we've had since Rudgie. For gods sake lets not force him out as well !!

Who said anything about forcing him out? However, if there has been any wrong doing at the club while he was a director, will the people investigating it say "let's not speak to Micky, as he was only there to bring in a couple a sh!te left backs!"

Who said anything about forcing him out? However, if there has been any wrong doing at the club while he was a director, will the people investigating it say "let's not speak to Micky, as he was only there to bring in a couple a sh!te left backs!"

Micky Adams was on the board for a short space of time and for a specified reason. He resigned pretty promptly once change occurred and he probably got himself locked into a situation beyond his competence / experience. I hope he was not part of a conspiracy and assuming he wasn't he may be a useful witness to events and have the benefit of hindsight.

Micky Adams was on the board for a short space of time and for a specified reason. He resigned pretty promptly once change occurred and he probably got himself locked into a situation beyond his competence / experience. I hope he was not part of a conspiracy and assuming he wasn't he may be a useful witness to events and have the benefit of hindsight.

Thought Stan Meigh withdrew his sponsorship!!!

Archived