onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

My Take On Last Night….

banbell

Advert

Please explain why a NOTTS Forest fan has a sudden interest in Vale issues.....:unsure:

I have not had a sudden interest in Vale, it just so happens that I have just discovered this board – everyone has to join at some point.

I've always had an interest in Vale due to family living in Burslem, and I don't profess to know every single going on over time or have the same amount (or anywhere near) of passion as proper supporters but I think I've been to enough games over the years and read enough to at least be able to form an opinion and express it.

In hindsight I admit I no nothing about the history of this particular forum and perhaps some of my opinions seemed provocative but I can assure you that I have never posted in here as anyone else and do not have another alter-ego and have never once spoken to a member of the Vale board – I have my views and although they don't conform with the majority on here respect to the people that listen too them and respond appropriately.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the tone or nature of the original post. All the aggression and winding up has been from the "real Vale fans" who replied to it.

Cheers mate, appreciate that ======

Can you run that by me in English this time pal …

im not your pal, i do not know you

my point is that you need educating in the history of vale, the current situation and why we are "where we are"

im more than happy to educate you, it may even result in you having the right to address me as "pal"

my point is that you need educating in the history of vale, the current situation and why we are "where we are"

From who's perspective??? You may be able to offer an opinion as to why Vale are in their current predicament but it's an highly arrogant viewpoint to suggest that your in a position to educate anyone as to why that is.

I suppose you could also "educate" me on the best way forward as well, in fact if your that sodding clever why don't you write a book and educate the 80 or so owners of football league clubs who's finances are in a total mess.

From who's perspective??? You may be able to offer an opinion as to why Vale are in their current predicament but it's an highly arrogant viewpoint to suggest that your in a position to educate anyone as to why that is.

I suppose you could also "educate" me on the best way forward as well, in fact if your that sodding clever why don't you write a book and educate the 80 or so owners of football league clubs who's finances are in a total mess.

im at a loss as to why you are choosing to resort to insults and petty digs, it appears at times that any one with a differing opinion gets shot down in flames

you openly admit you have no real knowledge, i offer to educate you and look at your response, i suggest you take my offer of education up quickly, you may also wish to explore some anger management courses

regards, anthony

I suppose you could also "educate" me on the best way forward as well, .

We could always let a local multi-millionaire with a professional team around him with proven business acumen have a go or is that a bit too simplistic!

It was my first appearance at the protests after the game and my take on it is this..........

1. 200 + fans all wearing black and gold scarves or ols PVFC shirts so much so that I felt a bit out of place. When the fans were singing "Black and Gold until its sold" most were being held aloft so really not difficult to see.

2. The protest was held in a great manner, why they needed 20 police and 20 stewards with at least another 20 at the end of the LS near the ticket office is beyond me, all good however as it is eating into the "war chest" with the policing bill. It was not threatening (plenty of kids around) and plenty of fans chatting to Mo.

3. Good banter as well, i liked the chap who kept shouting "And JACKSON" every time an anti Bratt song was sung.

All in all a very good showing for a Tuesday night game and shows how much the fans actually care about this club. One small criticism though (Tin hat on) can we prolong the songs for a bit longer than 10 seconds. Just as I thought the songs were in full throw we stopped and waited to start another song which took the momentum away.

We could always let a local multi-millionaire with a professional team around him with proven business acumen have a go or is that a bit too simplistic!

But if MC comes in we will no longer be little Port Vale any more, what would we do other than chat about boring football... Yes please.

Have I missed something, the BBC site is saying "MC has had a meeting with the board," I assume they are talking about the Cradley Heath Jackson thing. Surely Jackson could not risk MC talking to the board....they may learn something.

Archived