onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Todays' protest

scVale

Protests outside the ground today were very poor.

Dozens of fans on OVF said they would protest outside during the game, as usual all words and no action, including many of the 'higher profile fans'. All mouth..

Full credit to the dozen or so who remained after kick off, you know who you are and made the ultimate sacrifice to stand up and be counted.

I am sure that prior to the next home game we will see the usual suspects on here bigging it up about protests and then backing down.

Have the conviction of your words. If everyone stuck to their word these charlatans would have been gone by now.

Apathy reigns at Vale Park.

Advert

Not spoke to Mr Oliver about it, He is a friend of mine and I do not get involved I have told you guys this before. I come on here and comment what I think not what he thinks because he is able to do that for himself if he wanted too.

Where the board even there today ??

Ask your mate!

I wouldn't be mixing in such circles, would not be caught dead in their company. Tried to have a sensible discussion with GO once, all he could do was sladerise Mo for wanting the club on the cheap, he would not answer any questions and then played his part in giving the club away. Any one of the 4. Olivers part in this whole saga from day one has been disgusting and when it hits the fan for him and the other 3, I will LOVE IT!

Tell your mate that from me!

The red-card protest at the initial kick-off was fantastic. All three sides of the ground looked awesome, and then the singing of 'get out of our club...' started all around the ground.

From the Bycars there seemed to be around an 80% participation level amongst Vale fans in all areas.

Very impressive visual & vocal protest - very well done to all concerned.

=========

The red-card protest at the initial kick-off was fantastic. All three sides of the ground looked awesome, and then the singing of 'get out of our club...' started all around the ground.

From the Bycars there seemed to be around an 80% participation level amongst Vale fans in all areas.

Very impressive visual & vocal protest - very well done to all concerned.

=========

I had just left the main entrance and i was making my way to the Vine about kick-off time And i heard the chant of 'You thieving b as tards get out of our Club Cub'.........Classic......:D

can someone give a resume of todays goings on from bits i've heard it has gone well overall, can anyone put some "meat" on the bones please

been stuck at work all day:(

Turned up just after 2:30 for protest.

After KO went pub for a couple of beers.

Went back VP for post match protest.Gates opened in Bycars,went in saw 4th goal,and watched missed penalty.

Stayed behind in Bycars waving red card for post match protest.

Went outside to main entrance for main protest.

Nice afternoon.

Sitting in the box today a good 90% of the fans had red cards, even a few in the box. I was quite suprised to be honest. Could be a sign of change to come?

An interesting point, would everyone be so negative had they just the money in straight away? as this would have been at £350,000 the biggest investment for 10 years plus surely? Not backing them just asking the question?

Archived