onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matt Sandoz

Stafford Valiant

Advert

All of the comments above are not going to get him inside though are they. You have all missed my point.

Maybe he does have the info right under his nose. So what? The fact is, we need him onside and we need to form a good relationship with him.... before PM and PD do... it will certainly be at the top of their agenda to get the media inside and that only comes from relationships.

It's not him we need on side, he is just a monkey we need the controller of RS. No point approaching that plank.

I just think Sandoz is way too scared of upsetting these people. You can see it in his post match interviews with Adams, as soon as Adams reacts badly to one of his questions he immediately back tracks. He definately needs to grow a pair.

As for him not knowing all the facts, I get the impression he doesn't really give a ****.

I just think Sandoz is way too scared of upsetting these people. You can see it in his post match interviews with Adams, as soon as Adams reacts badly to one of his questions he immediately back tracks. He definately needs to grow a pair.

As for him not knowing all the facts, I get the impression he doesn't really give a ****.

Hey Fordy. Can you get rid of that avatar?

It's the worst I've ever seen.:yes:

I know as I subscribe to Valiant Player however they could get any idiot to do it. Fans ala Sky's Fanzone or Ray Williams. Clearly RS are worried about something and it's not about reporting the facts!

Who you calling an idiot? :laugh:

I'd imagine he's trying to make as good an impression as possible whilst keeping Acres seat warm. Acres has been absent in part due to some questions that upset the staff at Stoke if you believe what you read about his sudden disappearance.

I'd imagine he's trying to make as good an impression as possible whilst keeping Acres seat warm. Acres has been absent in part due to some questions that upset the staff at Stoke if you believe what you read about his sudden disappearance.

I reckon you are exactly right. Acres has upset somebody and Sandoz is doing his best to capitalise the old fashioned way. Kissing asses all the way.

I reckon you are exactly right. Acres has upset somebody and Sandoz is doing his best to capitalise the old fashioned way. Kissing asses all the way.

Suspect you may be spot on as I heard the same rumour and let's not forget Acres awful comments on air that received complaints after the cup final last season.

Sandoz has a warm and appealing voice but just doesn't want to connect with his listeners or report fact for fear of self preservation and promotion.

There are those that are only interested in themselves and Sandoz is absolutely clearly one of those people.

For Christ's sake the guy is supposed to be a local football pundit. His grasp of the facts and the way he controlled the programme was pathetic. The Sentinel has woken up and smelled the coffee so when is the local radio station going to get off the fence - they must have so many splinters in their rear end (not allowed to say a rs e)- and ask the real questions. Whatever happened to investigatory radio journalism - probably to never heard of at Radio Stoke. That programme was a joke - Sandoz was rubbish and he knows it.

Archived