onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adam Yates Abusing Fans?

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

I would have found it hard if I'd have had to put up with the ******** spouted by a few 'supporters' tonight, they never stopped abusing him all night almost before he put his 1st cross into the stand.

I went and if I'd have dished out as much as them lot I'd expect some back and I would have taken it on the chin too.

I agree,that was dire last night but some just abused the players all the way thro the match.Let them know at the end of the game by all means but getting on their backs all match doesnt help anyone.......

Yates was shocking but so was everyone else apart from Roberts and morsy he did not abuse vale fans he just had a little pop back at the same idiots who abused every vale player at some point last night, the highlight was the kicking off amongst vale fans them selfs!! The players were bad but some fans were wanting the bad pass to go astray so they could have a pop, I did however have the biggest laugh ever last night when a chap told me vale gave away the best keeper they ever had!!! Jonny Brain oh dear oh dear.

I like Yatesy. He may not be the best but he's still putting in the effort and it was a very slippy surface tonight. He's only a youngster and whilst I expect better from a pro, it was so quiet tonight you could hear every insult from the VALE "supporters" to my left.

If you don't want support him and the rest, no matter how effin bad the overall display. DON'T go. Ta.

I've never done more than mutter "of for cliff's sake" under my breath. What's the point of getting at your OWN team???

We love it when the opposition do that, so think on........................:yes:

He's not a youngster - he's about 28 and he's useless. A very very average right back.

I agree abuse should be takin on the chin on both sides,i was at Cheltenham on satdee and a simalar thing happened with yatesy again.Somone said summit and he turned round and it looked like he said eff off back to the supporters,so too do it twice in two games looks to me he can't cut the flack.

I find it funny that fans can say anything they want to players bit of they say something back the player should be disciplined. If you shout abuse at someone expect it back

Agreed. Some people need to develop a bit of a backbone. People moaning about getting a bit of stick, from someone who they barracked all night is just about spot on I think. Good on Yatesy for giving a bit back.

Wouldn't mind if he deserved a shirt week in week out, but he's awful.

Four crosses tonight all in second half resulted in one over the stand and three not beating the first man. He then obviously got some stick and rightly so, to which he turned around and Told the vale fans to fu ck off.....

Unbelievable!!!

Should never pull a shirt on again.

Pi ss poor that was Yates!

Yates should never have pulled a shirt on in the first place.

Talentless and paceless amongst many other adjectives that could be used to describe the guy.

Archived