onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mo Chaudry

Spunk Trumpet

Would you welcome a renewed interest by Mo Chaudry?  

618 members have voted

1. 1. Would you welcome a renewed interest by Mo Chaudry?

• Yes. I backed him first time
    • Yes. I didnt back his takeover first time.
    • No.

Personally I wouldn't touch Mo with a barge pole - too many previous business deals shrouded in mystery & controversy.

And yet amazingly its only the ex CeO and the current CeO who have had their honesty questioned in a court of law.........

Soothsayer, other than Dimensions [ I believe Mo is getting compo for that ] what other deals are you talking about ?

Advert

please provide all the details as we are curious to see the evidence :yes:

tbh i don not expect a response as there is no detail behind the smear.

It will be the same old stuff, about my dad/uncle/brother/sisters best firends cats nephews owner was a miner and mo advised them to gain money for himself

If Mo & Mark had taken over the club some eight or nine months ago I am convinced that the financial position would be much nmore favourable. In fact it seems impossible to have become worse than it as deteriorated to at present.

The league positon would have been much better; I believe we would have been flying high instead of fearing bottom five positon.

Any person with half a brain should see that the Vale is heading for administration and that Mo chaudry could be the saviour of the club.

The naughty trouble making OVF forum rears its head again..............well that will be the views of some.

364 people have voted [ I thought it was only about 20 or so people who constantly posted on here that were in no way representative of the "true fans" view ]

Interestingly even more have voted massively in favour of MA on the other current poll.

Logic dictates that the majority of fans wants to keep MA, they also want and wanted Mo to take over................some will try and aregue otherwise, thats their nature.

lets be fair though, Bratt was never actually convicted of ANYTHING. He settled out of court, exactly what Mo did, however you try and dress it up.

What a strange comparison.... bratt was branded by a court judge and PAID to settle out of court.... Mo was paid compensation by the council probably for the false claim... Mo didnt settle out of court he accepted the councils settlement.

I wish I could remember what the judge actually said......

The naughty trouble making OVF forum rears its head again..............well that will be the views of some.

364 people have voted [ I thought it was only about 20 or so people who constantly posted on here that were in no way representative of the "true fans" view ]

Interestingly even more have voted massively in favour of MA on the other current poll.

Logic dictates that the majority of fans wants to keep MA, they also want and wanted Mo to take over................some will try and aregue otherwise, thats their nature.

Always the fault of OVF Ant...you should know that! :D I noticed a couple of posters mentioning on their Facebook page were saying how bad OVF was. I really have no idea why they continue to view and post on OVF if it's so bad.

We're all manic depressives don't ya know! :yes:

I would feel a lot better if someone gave me some credible evidence that the Mo/ Sims deal would have been wrong or no better than the fiasco we have...:unsure: please convince me!

If the evidence was available it would have been plastered all over here months ago. The silence is deafening and speaks for itself.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE.

Always the fault of OVF Ant...you should know that! :D I noticed a couple of posters mentioning on their Facebook page were saying how bad OVF was. I really have no idea why they continue to view and post on OVF if it's so bad.

We're all manic depressives don't ya know! :yes:

Caz,

People like that have no ability to debate and get their point across, and if others do not share their views then thats a get out clause......naughty OVF

The people who have bothered to vote on both polls I would say give a fairly representative view of the general fan base.

Im having a similar debate on the Sentinel website about the SC, apparently now that is not representative neither.........

Archived