onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mo Chaudry

Spunk Trumpet

Would you welcome a renewed interest by Mo Chaudry?  

618 members have voted

1. 1. Would you welcome a renewed interest by Mo Chaudry?

• Yes. I backed him first time
    • Yes. I didnt back his takeover first time.
    • No.

Advert

Why don't you just spend your Saturdays doing magic tricks or something Andy? A quick google search on your name shows your a bit of an aggressor on many many forums. Do your hobbies just involve magic and telling other people they are loons/crazy/stupid etc etc. If that's what todays teachers are like then God help the next generation.

oh I see.. Its you trying to divide fans again.. by claiming anyone who disagrees with you is a racist???

Yep, its all my fault the fans are divided. Seeing as I;ve stopped going, then I presume its a love in at the vale now!

And I said I could only think of one. Please enlighten me to any other fact based reasons.

It's tax payers money, we should know how much was spent.......or is it ok because it was Mo?

Is it not more likely the council have had it hushed up to save the public going mad at how much THEY spent in tax payers money? And in the process asked Mo to not say anything as well. IMO Mo did nothing wrong in that case, as the charges being dropped shows.

Yep, its all my fault the fans are divided. Seeing as I;ve stopped going, then I presume its a love in at the vale now!

And I said I could only think of one. Please enlighten me to any other fact based reasons.

We dont have to?? I dont have to give you my reasons.. but because of that im racist?? and your not trying to provoke a reaction by doing that??

It's tax payers money, we should know how much was spent.......or is it ok because it was Mo?

MC was on RS the other week saying he had no objection to details being released, it was entirely the councils decision not to.

So you are in no doubt that this council OR Mo could be involved in any sort of corruption?? You are happy that the details of this particular case will never be revealed?

I'd be happy for anyone to have a go who could bring success to PVFC but it just seems whatever Mo has done in the past can be ignored, where as whatever Perry/Millar may have done is constantly brought to the forefront of any anti-board argument.

So you are in no doubt that this council OR Mo could be involved in any sort of corruption?? You are happy that the details of this particular case will never be revealed?

I'd be happy for anyone to have a go who could bring success to PVFC but it just seems whatever Mo has done in the past can be ignored, where as whatever Perry/Millar may have done is constantly brought to the forefront of any anti-board argument.

I would want it revealed so that we could see how much the councils mistake cost us, not so I can see what mud we can throw at Mo. If he was involved in corruption would all charges have been dropped? Or did he pay the police off as well :rolleyes:

were you quite happy that we had a chairman who was told by a judge that he basically lied in court, and then he lied live on local radio??

We dont have to?? I dont have to give you my reasons.. but because of that im racist?? and your not trying to provoke a reaction by doing that??

You don't have to give your reasons but i would like to hear a reason off you or anybody.

Bratt and Co came up with every reason under the sun to knock back Mo and other investors who they didn't quite like the look of. Instead of actually giving well rounded reasons for rejecting the investments, statements like 'he is trying get the club on the cheap', 'he's not a supporter of Port Vale', 'he will be bad for the club' and 'he's a chancer' were made without any evidence or foundation.

Ironic that Bratt has now sold his shares so all in all he has put all of zero pounds into the Vale and he has handed over the club on the cheap to some chancers who are bad for the club and don't even support the bleeding club.

How can people criticise Mo? Maybe he wouldn't have got us back into the Championship, maybe there was false hope, but i 'd bet my last pound that we would be in a better situation than where we are now.

Archived