onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Accrington tickets

Danish Valiant

I see we are selling a fair bit of tickets for this as well. As I have mentioned before, I am flying over from Denmark for this one, so I tried to buy a ticket from the ticket office. But a girl named Janet, said they couldn't help me. She actually told me they wouldn't be able to help me get tickets for the Crewe game as well when those go on sale, as I'm flying over for that and the Chesterfield game as well.

So I was just wondering, if anyone on here has any ideas for me, as to how to get hold of a ticket? :smile:

Advert

Danish, i'd be amazed if Accrington is all ticket, surely pay on the day. Maybe they'll be a couple of quid cheaper in advance.

Chesterfield is a home game so you can print your own off and present it at the turnstiles.

Now Crewe will be a different matter, hopefully someone can get you one nearer the time and meet you at the Trainspotters ground.

I myself aren't a ST holder so with it being a Bank Holiday may struggle to get onealso.

In fact having checked the official site, the tickets go off sale on the day before the game but it will be pay on the day and no mention of a price increase either.

I see we are selling a fair bit of tickets for this as well. As I have mentioned before, I am flying over from Denmark for this one, so I tried to buy a ticket from the ticket office. But a girl named Janet, said they couldn't help me. She actually told me they wouldn't be able to help me get tickets for the Crewe game as well when those go on sale, as I'm flying over for that and the Chesterfield game as well.

So I was just wondering, if anyone on here has any ideas for me, as to how to get hold of a ticket? :smile:

The Accrington tickets are not on sale until tomorrow. You could perhaps try again then. I suspect Crewe tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders first so you may need to get a friendly ST holder who isn't going to help you with that one.

See you all gave me much more info than her :laugh:

I was just told, they wouldn't be able to help me.

If the Crewe ticket sell out, I just have to try to get one for the home end then

Mate it has been like that for years, i had a 5 year spell in Manchester and trying to get tickets for Macclesfield away was like trying to rob the crown jewels.

They expected me to buy a ticket for my son who was 11 at the time and then sell me one a couple of days later ( wasn't an ST Holder at the time ), instead of reaching a compromise or trying to help it was pretty much like it or lump it.

As a result we both went in the Macc end anyway .

I had numerous issues where they were meant to have saved tickets, turned up giving the persons name who i spoke to and they hadn't put any up for me ( Bradford away opening day springs to mind ).

Unfortunately this is one area of the club which is still in prehistoric times.

Mate it has been like that for years, i had a 5 year spell in Manchester and trying to get tickets for Macclesfield away was like trying to rob the crown jewels.

They expected me to buy a ticket for my son who was 11 at the time and then sell me one a couple of days later ( wasn't an ST Holder at the time ), instead of reaching a compromise or trying to help it was pretty much like it or lump it.

As a result we both went in the Macc end anyway .

I had numerous issues where they were meant to have saved tickets, turned up giving the persons name who i spoke to and they hadn't put any up for me ( Bradford away opening day springs to mind ).

Unfortunately this is one area of the club which is still in prehistoric times.

Wow, so I guess I just give up and play it by chance then :sad:

I can't believe, an online ticketing system is so hard to set up? I see almost none of the L2 clubs have it? Even the smallest League clubs here in Denmark has one, so this truly is prehistoric! :wacko:

Wow, so I guess I just give up and play it by chance then :sad:

I can't believe, an online ticketing system is so hard to set up? I see almost none of the L2 clubs have it? Even the smallest League clubs here in Denmark has one, so this truly is prehistoric! :wacko:

You may have more luck if you send them a telegram.

See you all gave me much more info than her :laugh:

I was just told, they wouldn't be able to help me.

If the Crewe ticket sell out, I just have to try to get one for the home end then

I wouldn't bank on the Accrington game playing when you want it to,they've already postponed a game due to their horrific pitch.

Hi Stanley fan mab here! WE'VE gone all cashless turnstiles all ticket now tickets are same price before or on the day £20 £15 £10 don't expect a sell out there's 1800 tickets for away fans which includes 350 seats. Ring Stanley direct for info 01254 356950 hope this helps.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Archived