onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Perry Deakin - Personal Guarantee

1517sharps

I went up to PVFC today on the off chance that I could speak to PD with reference to renewing my ST and would he give me a personal Guarantee that if GO was still a director / had any input into PVFC then I would want a refund on the remaining matches.

I was only there a minute or so and the lovely lady on reception called for PD or his PA to come and see me to deal with my queries. PD was not there so his PA took my details and said that she would pass on my questions to PD and that he would probably get back to me today, as I would not be getting a new ST until I had such guarantees.

On leaving the main entrance PD was just parking his car, so I waited. As he entered I asked if I could have a couple of minutes of his time to address my renewal issues. PD stated that he was already late for a meeting, but offered me my couple of minutes. I stated that I am prepared to renew my ST but wanted Guarantees as stated above. PD said for me to e-mail him and he will return my e-mail in the form of a guarantee.

Email sent.

Dear Perry,

Thanks for spending the time to have a brief conversation today reference the renewal of my season ticket.

Like many fans, I am willing to renew my season ticket for this season 2011 / 2012 on the condition that Glenn Oliver is not re-elected at the up and coming AGM in December 2011. I have other burning issues with regards to how PVFC is being run, how the alleged £8 million investment will be split and the validity of all of the recent on goings. However, I am prepared to take a step back from my stance of not renewing my ST and will reassess my situation in 12 months time.

I would however like a personal guarantee that should Glenn Oliver still be a Director / Have an input in Port Vale activities after the AGM then I would like a Full Refund of my ST for remaining fixtures of the 2011 /2012 season.

Finally, as a lifetime PVFC supporter. I hope that PVFC can progress on the field and at board room level, trust is gained do not misuse that trust!

Thank you for taking time out and speaking to me and again, Good Luck.

Phillip Sharples.

I then received an e-mail back 7 minutes later stating.

Phillip

Good to speak with you also.

I can confirm your request regarding a full refund of unused tickets.

Good to have you back!

Regards

Perry

I must admit during the short conversation PD answered all of my questions and was in no rush, even took the time to write down his e-mail address for me.

Also of note there is a hive of activity going on in the RW suite and whilst I was there a lot of contractors were arriving with building plans and painters and decorators were currently well away at work.

To that end they have 12 months grace, if there is still no change, forget SEO i will have no further interest in PVFC.

I have now brought my new ST.

Advert

I went up to PVFC today on the off chance that I could speak to PD with reference to renewing my ST and would he give me a personal Guarantee that if GO was still a director / had any input into PVFC then I would want a refund on the remaining matches.

I was only there a minute or so and the lovely lady on reception called for PD or his PA to come and see me to deal with my queries. PD was not there so his PA took my details and said that she would pass on my questions to PD and that he would probably get back to me today, as I would not be getting a new ST until I had such guarantees.

On leaving the main entrance PD was just parking his car, so I waited. As he entered I asked if I could have a couple of minutes of his time to address my renewal issues. PD stated that he was already late for a meeting, but offered me my couple of minutes. I stated that I am prepared to renew my ST but wanted Guarantees as stated above. PD said for me to e-mail him and he will return my e-mail in the form of a guarantee.

Email sent.

Dear Perry,

Thanks for spending the time to have a brief conversation today reference the renewal of my season ticket.

Like many fans, I am willing to renew my season ticket for this season 2011 / 2012 on the condition that Glenn Oliver is not re-elected at the up and coming AGM in December 2011. I have other burning issues with regards to how PVFC is being run, how the alleged £8 million investment will be split and the validity of all of the recent on goings. However, I am prepared to take a step back from my stance of not renewing my ST and will reassess my situation in 12 months time.

I would however like a personal guarantee that should Glenn Oliver still be a Director / Have an input in Port Vale activities after the AGM then I would like a Full Refund of my ST for remaining fixtures of the 2011 /2012 season.

Finally, as a lifetime PVFC supporter. I hope that PVFC can progress on the field and at board room level, trust is gained do not misuse that trust!

Thank you for taking time out and speaking to me and again, Good Luck.

Phillip Sharples.

I then received an e-mail back 7 minutes later stating.

Phillip

Good to speak with you also.

I can confirm your request regarding a full refund of unused tickets.

Good to have you back!

Regards

Perry

I must admit during the short conversation PD answered all of my questions and was in no rush, even took the time to write down his e-mail address for me.

Also of note there is a hive of activity going on in the RW suite and whilst I was there a lot of contractors were arriving with building plans and painters and decorators were currently well away at work.

To that end they have 12 months grace, if there is still no change, forget SEO i will have no further interest in PVFC.

I have now brought my new ST.

Well done on getting such a quick reply as Ive been waiting since JUNE for them to sort out a brick in the wall for me and they continue to fob me off and NOT return calls after promising to do so.Weve paid for it too!

Well done on getting such a quick reply as Ive been waiting since JUNE for them to sort out a brick in the wall for me and they continue to fob me off and NOT return calls after promising to do so.Weve paid for it too!

Go see them. Demand what you have paid for.

You'd have thought that with 8 million quid in his **** pocket that he'd be able to get some business cards printed.

Well following what Lloyd said yesterday (off another thread), perhaps there isn't £8 million in anyone's pocket. Hope Pezzer hasn't been telling more fibs:shifty:

As our interim Chairman said yesterday, "it's all about what happens on the pitch" and after his "summer of hell" we will just have to see if the investment "comes up to what has been promised"

Archived