onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Channel 4 Princess Di programme

SuperValiant1876

Advert

Most people have a pretty good guess who is Harry's father and it isn't Charles I reckon - also the Diana "accident" was and end to her romance with a wealthy Muslim family member and if that had reached its natural conclusion with marriage and children the royal family tree would have looked interesting in the history books today given whats happening world wide currently imho

The truth seems to upset some people - and maybe these programmes should look into the death of Diana's friend and confidant and bodyguard Barry Mannakee, who Diana herself was convinced was murdered.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-316741/Diana-Bodyguard-killed-affair.html

Daily Mail, so it must be true ! (But was also in proper newspapers).

In 50 years time history may well have a very interesting and different opinion of the Royals to that which is being desperately sellotaped together today.

The truth seems to upset some people - and maybe these programmes should look into the death of Diana's friend and confidant and bodyguard Barry Mannakee, who Diana herself was convinced was murdered.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-316741/Diana-Bodyguard-killed-affair.html

Daily Mail, so it must be true ! (But was also in proper newspapers).

In 50 years time history may well have a very interesting and different opinion of the Royals to that which is being desperately sellotaped together today.

Then we have Prince Andrew. Looks just like the other 3 doesn't he ?

Sent from my GT-I9195I using the onevalefan mobile app

Then we have Prince Andrew. Looks just like the other 3 doesn't he ?

Sent from my GT-I9195I using the onevalefan mobile app

Prince Andrew... such a credit to the Royal Family. :blush:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/561216/prince-andrew-frozen-out-charles-royal-family-anger-virginia-roberts-sex-claims

Has such nice friends too....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/11325163/Prince-Andrew-scandal-His-past-controversies-in-pictures.html

Excellent post imho and just to add isn't our Queen the one who if you examine history who hAd some of her own family sectioned under the mental health act -such a nice woman I don't think!

Excellent post imho and just to add isn't our Queen the one who if you examine history who hAd some of her own family sectioned under the mental health act -such a nice woman I don't think!

No she didn't. The claim that she did is nothing but a scam.

Plenty to justifiably hit the royal family with without making stuff up

Archived