onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Signings - Part 2

Aussie Rules

Advert

Considering our link with Sheff Utd and us being linked to every Bury/ex Bury player going i have been racking my brain to think of a few experienced who might do a job what do you think,any of them much cop

Done....sheff utd

Hussey....sheff utd

Tutte....Bury

Kay.....Bury

Mayor ... Bury

Although in contracts i believe they would be allowed to leave,if thats the case would any be in our wage bracket and do a job for us

Considering our link with Sheff Utd and us being linked to every Bury/ex Bury player going i have been racking my brain to think of a few experienced who might do a job what do you think,any of them much cop

Done....sheff utd

Hussey....sheff utd

Tutte....Bury

Kay.....Bury

Mayor ... Bury

Although in contracts i believe they would be allowed to leave,if thats the case would any be in our wage bracket and do a job for us

Would you say those players are out of our wage structure then Karl?

Done i would of thought

Do you think any would do a job in League 2 or could be realistic target?

I know a player is in for a medical tomorrow,not sure if its one of these though

I would say all of those players would do a very good job in league 2 if I'm honest. We will just have to wait and see if firstly the player passes the medical and then if its actually announced tomorrow, given the boys are back in on Thursday anyway.

For God's sake, some people really do need get out more. Understand fans get enthusiastic over football but for God's sake, really. Guys in reality it's 22 men kicking a bag of wind about. All the issues going on in the world and your getting stressed over who's signed and who hasn't singed. How the hell do you get through the day.

Go out, take a break off here, enjoy Summer and let things take care of themselves.

I'm sure by Aug we will have a full strength side.

Sent from my BUSH SPIRA D4 5.5 using the onevalefan mobile app

Best post of the year

Quote Originally Posted by butt lane vale fan View Post

For God's sake, some people really do need get out more. Understand fans get enthusiastic over football but for God's sake, really. Guys in reality it's 22 men kicking a bag of wind about. All the issues going on in the world and your getting stressed over who's signed and who hasn't singed. How the hell do you get through the day.

Go out, take a break off here, enjoy Summer and let things take care of themselves.

I'm sure by Aug we will have a full strength side.

Sent from my BUSH SPIRA D4 5.5 using the onevalefan mobile app

Best post of the year

disagree-

yes in essence its a game , a sport and doesnt affect the reality of life like family matters or putting food on the table for eg.....but

Football is social which all generations can enjoy debate , its a business that can make many rich business men lose money in the chase of a dream, Sky & BT spend billions supporting it - its a way of escapism from other daily pressures which people might have - football gives you something to part which doesnt descriminate agaisnt- old young - rich poor- able disabled- it can give a sense of togetherness but also can create divide which is why how a club is run is important to its fan base-

Yes on a scale some concern themselves more than others but that doesnt make it wrong just dont read it simple.

If tomorrows potential signing (god willing it happens) is an indication of who brown wants into the club, then I'm very optimistic about our season. This lad isn't on peanuts I cam guarantee that. Having said that, and reiterating what I've said previously, there is absolutely no pleasing 70% of posters on here

Archived