onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

24.9%

Thats Entertainment

I agree with much of what you say, Dave. The only thing which would have made me happier about Mo is that if things had gone **** up, I could have gone and smashed his windows - the USA on the other hand .....! Perhaps we will find out more about what sort of people these are when Hank visits next month.

OVF does not condone smashing anyone's winders in. OK? :wub:;)

Advert

Malcolm and I saw the updated share register in mid August. The only shares which had been issued to any of the directors - other than the Broxap transfer - were 537 (£2,685) bought by Glenn Oliver.

We were not able to have a copy of the register to bring away so I didn't look at every entry. As far as I know, the total issued shares at that time was 235,248, so a 24.9% holding would be approx, 78,400 (£392,000). If the 24.9% was issued after PD bought his, the 24.9% would be approx £425,000.

A quote from the Sentinel today Jacko:

"However, it is understood the cost of the shares has yet to be calculated because of the issuing of new stock."

How much new stock has been re-issued. This if of course a quote from the Sentinel and not from the administration at Port Vale, so could be ****.

not saying he doesn't but what if mark geniunely does not want to join the board but is worried about letting people down

i still get the feeling mark was hung out to dry at the egm and put in a position he never thought he would be in at the begining of that day

i believe he was their primary in support of mo and got left holding a hot potatoe which he still holds now

i might be totally wrong, and hope mark joins the board asap

They may be unable to give an answer as to the numbers of shares to BS because they may be waiting for Mark to join the board, plus there is PD to take into account, etc.

As to payment for the shares I am not convinced that this will be in cash, maybe given in exchange for goods/services.

If there is no cash coming from BS in the imediate future, could this be the reason why Perry has had to but his hand in his pocket and also the reason why they are courting Mark?

not saying he doesn't but what if mark geniunely does not want to join the board but is worried about letting people down

i still get the feeling mark was hung out to dry at the egm and put in a position he never thought he would be in at the begining of that day

i believe he was their primary in support of mo and got left holding a hot potatoe which he still holds now

i might be totally wrong, and hope mark joins the board asap

Sting has got a feeling that it's exactly like that.

Sting might be totally wrong too and also hopes that Mark joins the board.

Archived