onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bradford city it can be done i.e. Season Tickets

common sense mate. But you wont get through to this lot. Quite interesting sitting in the Post Office vaults chatting away to other fans before the game on saturday the level of distain from a lot of people there about OVF. It become a bit of a running joke that its full of wannabes and doom merchants. I think its time people actually start to realise that OVF is almost like the customer complaints forum these days that only negative stuff finds its way on here. easily 10-15 people when OVF came up laughed and said they dont go on there anymore because its full of cranks and the same 20 keyboard warriors on every thread.

OVF has become a circus and I whole heartly agree. Chairman is in a lose lose situation (mostly his own doing) but he isnt going anywhere and moaning on here about what should be happening in your opinion isnt going to change that. Most OVF users love some drama, a mystery and to be self involved in turmoil.

Matt, you've used a thread where fans are suggesting ways to increase attendances, as the place to post your anti OVF rant. You can try to convince yourself that you're in some huge majority (which I find ironic considering the fact you commonly brandish the phrase "sheep" on facebook), but you've simply no way of proving that.

This thread is here because people recognise the long term threat to the club if it doesn't increase attendances, do you understand that? People have seen how successful the Bradford model has been for them, and are suggesting an appropriately scaled version of it for Vale. Is that simply fans moaning for the sake of it?

I notice you repeated your regular trait of arguing your point, whilst also agreeing with the people you're arguing with. I've highlighted it for you. You moan about people moaning, but then regularly either tell them, or insinuate that you actually agree with them. I think you're more similar to the people you're ridiculing than you'd like to believe.

Advert

Matt, you've used a thread where fans are suggesting ways to increase attendances, as the place to post your anti OVF rant. You can try to convince yourself that you're in some huge majority (which I find ironic considering the fact you commonly brandish the phrase "sheep" on facebook), but you've simply no way of proving that.

This thread is here because people recognise the long term threat to the club if it doesn't increase attendances, do you understand that? People have seen how successful the Bradford model has been for them, and are suggesting an appropriately scaled version of it for Vale. Is that simply fans moaning for the sake of it?

I notice you repeated your regular trait of arguing your point, whilst also agreeing with the people you're arguing with. I've highlighted it for you. You moan about people moaning, but then regularly either tell them, or insinuate that you actually agree with them. I think you're more similar to the people you're ridiculing than you'd like to believe.

FST the thing is the thread isnt now about increasing attendances, about the first 3 pages were, the other 11 or whatever are people slagging off the chairman and talking about how bad the position of the club currently is. Very few if any actually have a constructive point other than the chairman going really. In relation to saying im in a massive majority im not claiming that at all im just saying that the posters on here thing because another 7 people on here agree with them then everyone thinks the same across all the 3000-4000 home fans attending. It would appear they dont and no one knows what they are thinking

FST the thing is the thread isnt now about increasing attendances, about the first 3 pages were, the other 11 or whatever are people slagging off the chairman and talking about how bad the position of the club currently is. Very few if any actually have a constructive point other than the chairman going really. In relation to saying im in a massive majority im not claiming that at all im just saying that the posters on here thing because another 7 people on here agree with them then everyone thinks the same across all the 3000-4000 home fans attending. It would appear they dont and no one knows what they are thinking

First you said it was 20, now it's down to 7/8. It does your argument no good Matt. You're not contributing to the debate going down this road, you simply come across as childish and petulant. Show me where anyone has said that the 3-4,000 home fans all agree with them.

So in the interests of being constructive, given that is something you're so keen to see, do you think that Vale should implement a ST initiative based on Bradford's model (scaled down to something appropriate for us) that aims to increase attendances?

Also, do you think that Smurf, Vale, Garlick etc are doing enough to retain existing supporters, and then attract new?

Archived