onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

In the know?

Valiant1981

Advert

valiant 1981, if jacko chooses not to divulge information it would possibly be down to the fact that certain information, may be unconfirmed, or may well break confidentiality .

it is not for you to decide whether or not they should break the silence.

as i do not know you or what your contribution may have been, with regards towards the campaign for change at vale park , i cannot judge you. what i can say is that if jacko wishes to remain silent on an issue you should respect that , as i am 100 percent sure it is for the right reasons . whether it is upsetting to you or anyone else it is tough luck .

Ayup Tone, you sure you're not related to Sir Humphrey Appleby :razz:

G'day Barry! Absolutely, sir!

In his words... "Yes, but even though they probably certainly know that you probably wouldn't, they don't certainly know that, although you probably wouldn't, there is no probability that you certainly would."

Logically, if people who are really in the know say nothing, that would leave those amongst us who know absolutely nothing making statements that everyone believes are fact.

Look this is easy:

If you know and can tell us then tell us

if you know and can't tell us then say nothing

If you don't know but want to tell us what you think then tell us but make it clear it's your opinion

if you don't know and don't have a strong opinion or no desire to share it then say nothing

If someone claims to know something and tells us but you also know something that you know contradicts what the other person is saying then decide whether you can tell us and if you can do so and if you can't then say nothing

If someone claims to know something and tells us and you know it to be true but that it should not be disclosed then don't tell us it's true but do tell us that it should not have been posted (with a suitable disclaimer on your part).

If you don't know anything but don't believe what someone has posted the truth then say so but don't worry about giving a reason

If you don't know anything and don't have a strong opinion but you want to stir things up and claim that what you are posting is true then you are of course free to do so

It's about known unknowns (we don't know what's happened to Sir Glenn for example) and unknown unknowns..things we should know but we don't know that we should know them cos we don't know they are happening

Told you that it was easy

valiant 1981, if jacko chooses not to divulge information it would possibly be down to the fact that certain information, may be unconfirmed, or may well break confidentiality .

it is not for you to decide whether or not they should break the silence.

as i do not know you or what your contribution may have been, with regards towards the campaign for change at vale park , i cannot judge you. what i can say is that if jacko wishes to remain silent on an issue you should respect that , as i am 100 percent sure it is for the right reasons . whether it is upsetting to you or anyone else it is tough luck .

Thats just it, Jacko51 didn't remain silent, they gave a 'fact' which was not followed up by proof of the 'fact'. See post 13.

I am not upset, contrary, I think B&G have been exposed as not being transparent themselves.

As a B&G protester it disapoints me that the committee feel they should be privvy to information that us mere followers are not.

G'day Barry! Absolutely, sir!

In his words... "Yes, but even though they probably certainly know that you probably wouldn't, they don't certainly know that, although you probably wouldn't, there is no probability that you certainly would."

Yes Tone, I remember that response very well :laugh: Such a brilliant series :D

Look this is easy:

If you know and can tell us then tell us

if you know and can't tell us then say nothing

If you don't know but want to tell us what you think then tell us but make it clear it's your opinion

if you don't know and don't have a strong opinion or no desire to share it then say nothing

If someone claims to know something and tells us but you also know something that you know contradicts what the other person is saying then decide whether you can tell us and if you can do so and if you can't then say nothing

If someone claims to know something and tells us and you know it to be true but that it should not be disclosed then don't tell us it's true but do tell us that it should not have been posted (with a suitable disclaimer on your part).

If you don't know anything but don't believe what someone has posted the truth then say so but don't worry about giving a reason

If you don't know anything and don't have a strong opinion but you want to stir things up and claim that what you are posting is true then you are of course free to do so

It's about known unknowns (we don't know what's happened to Sir Glenn for example) and unknown unknowns..things we should know but we don't know that we should know them cos we don't know they are happening

Told you that it was easy

:rollonthefloor:

You're funny Mr H :yes:

Archived