onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Albert Jarrett

valiantsireno

Advert

What would you expect him to say? "When i'm fully fit i'm still not very good"?

He's just showing confidence in his own ability.

No, I'd expect him to say nothing about his ability as then it leaves it up to a) the staff to judge, b) the fans to judge without any expectations on him.

What is the point, in him saying that?

No, I'd expect him to say nothing about his ability as then it leaves it up to a) the staff to judge, b) the fans to judge without any expectations on him.

What is the point, in him saying that?

Fair enough. Maybe he was asked the question "are you confident in your own ability?"

I've just read some comments about him from the links posted and he does 'appear' to have a reputation for being an a bit of a individualist and not a team player.

Fair enough. Maybe he was asked the question "are you confident in your own ability?"

I've just read some comments about him from the links posted and he does 'appear' to have a reputation for being an a bit of a individualist and not a team player.

He could of just answered the question a bit better imo, which wouldnt of lead to mr big shot type attitude.

Before it gets said I am not rinsing a player before he has signed it just smacked of Paul Edwards comment. The other comments do suggest he isn't a team player as such but he is a good player, even Tilson says that

He sounds like an excellent forward signing and yes we need cover for Haldane, but my concern is with the defence and I wonder if the use of funds to sign him may mean taking away funds to bolster the defence...although to be honest, I think thast is more of an issue of coaching and the team working as a defensive unit than replacing any of the current squad.

We have been looking at players who are barely good enough and without a club. Doesnt suggest there is going to be a sudden surplus of cash, does it.

Or looking at it another way perhaps we can shop at Selfridges now instead of the Poundshop :rolleyes:....STARVE THE B******S OUT ===

Archived