onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lloyd approaches Stockport investor?

Santa

Investment directorship should come from squeeky clean, successful and local business men who are Vale supporters with stratigic plans for progress.

All we need is for the present board to go, promptly.

Think we'll be looking a very very very very very long time for anyone to fit that category.

Advert

We don't want someone to pump £millions£ into Vale, enabling us to make numerous quality signings on deadline day. We want to keep the 24.9% rule and remain in the bottom tier of English football.

Stokies stormed the boardroom and got the changes required.

Vale fans argued amongst themselves.....

Hang on...

We don't want someone to pump £millions£ into Vale, enabling us to make numerous quality signings on deadline day. We want to keep the 24.9% rule and remain in the bottom tier of English football.

Stokies stormed the boardroom and got the changes required.

Vale fans argued amongst themselves.....

Hang on...

Spot on and imo the only chance we have of being successful is to get rid of the 24.9% rule,as i am certain far more people would be interested in us without that,yet now with the shares they are all clubbing together i doubt we will ever see it scrapped now.

Guest thecharlatans

although its unlikely this will be true, this is what the protests etc have forced the club in to. Choudry didnt get in through the normal ddemocratic process, fact. The result of that was uproar on here and then the pressure that was placed on the board has forced them to give up the ghost. Now you have weak idiots like Mike Lloyd running the club.Maybe the penny will drop with some on here that we aren't actually an attrractive proposition to take over. Never have been and never will be

Spot on and imo the only chance we have of being successful is to get rid of the 24.9% rule,as i am certain far more people would be interested in us without that,yet now with the shares they are all clubbing together i doubt we will ever see it scrapped now.

I could quite easily get angry tonight.... Look what we could of won....,

Oliver, Bratt and co should be ran out of ****ing Staffordshire, absolute *******s

although its unlikely this will be true, this is what the protests etc have forced the club in to. Choudry didnt get in through the normal ddemocratic process, fact. The result of that was uproar on here and then the pressure that was placed on the board has forced them to give up the ghost. Now you have weak idiots like Mike Lloyd running the club.Maybe the penny will now hit home with some on here that we aren't actually an attrractive proposition to take over. Never have been and never will be

Democratic and the vale board, became impossible as soon as they announced that the club was not for sale and that no offer from MC would ever be considered.

Mike Lloyd is irrelevant, in many ways.

although its unlikely this will be true, this is what the protests etc have forced the club in to. Choudry didnt get in through the normal ddemocratic process, fact. The result of that was uproar on here and then the pressure that was placed on the board has forced them to give up the ghost. Now you have weak idiots like Mike Lloyd running the club.Maybe the penny will now hit home with some on here that we aren't actually an attrractive proposition to take over. Never have been and never will be

Nice to see you have such ambition...and of course it MUST be our fault that the situation is how it is, maybe we should have let the club go to the wall back then instead of bailing it out with buying shares.....you are a total muppet....why do I waste my breath on you ???

why don't you go and play on the M6, I hear they are looking for volunteers........I'd even pay your taxi fare......

Would it be too much effort to spell Chaudry properly? You are a sad, sad, little man......

although its unlikely this will be true, this is what the protests etc have forced the club in to. Choudry didnt get in through the normal ddemocratic process, fact. The result of that was uproar on here and then the pressure that was placed on the board has forced them to give up the ghost. Now you have weak idiots like Mike Lloyd running the club.Maybe the penny will drop with some on here that we aren't actually an attrractive proposition to take over. Never have been and never will be

You saying that we not and never have been an attractive proposition to takeover now shows you up for knowing nothing about this football club:yes::rolleyes:

Maybe the penny will drop with some on here that we aren't actually an attrractive proposition to take over. Never have been and never will be

What I cannot understand, is why you are on here winding folk up, instead of reveling in your beloved stokes deadline day signings.

If you are indeed a Vale supporter, then I confess that I have to question why I chose to be associated with the likes of you.

At least you've shown yourself up for what you are here...nothing but a ****.

You have posted some drivel and rubbish over the months to get attention but this has to be the up there with the best,democratic process what a joke.

Tell me, just where would be if Bumbling Bratt still had any kind of input?

Now you have weak idiots like Mike Lloyd running the club.Maybe the penny will drop with some on here that we aren't actually an attrractive proposition to take over. Never have been and never will be

I think the penny has dropped that some people have more ambition for the football club they claim to support than others.

Archived