onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lloyd approaches Stockport investor?

Santa

I don't know his ****ing name!

I look forward to seeing the numbers in the group you set up. Many seem to want to forget all the "politics" and focus on the footy.

Sadly, when they eventually realise that the two go hand on hand and have a direct bearing on each other, it will be too late.

The very 2 directors you are sick of getting stick, have played a staring role on putting PVFC in a position where Lloyd cam sell the club down the river.

Are many Vale supporters eyes just painted on? It seems they can see **** all

Don't get me wrong, Bratt and Oliver deserve exactly what they get, I'm just furious that Lloyd is is just as culpable is getting away with it as the focus is always on those two.

If he gets Evans and then Vaughan involved he arguably will be worse.

Advert

Don't get me wrong, Bratt and Oliver deserve exactly what they get, I'm just furious that Lloyd is is just as culpable is getting away with it as the focus is always on those two.

If he gets Evans and then Vaughan involved he arguably will be worse.

Your furiousness ( is that a word ) may have come too late. Whether it's Evans, Vaughan or the plastic pigs... PVFC will not be the sole beneficiary in any deal, it will be those that have created furiousness...

Not long now..

although its unlikely this will be true, this is what the protests etc have forced the club in to. Choudry didnt get in through the normal ddemocratic process, fact. The result of that was uproar on here and then the pressure that was placed on the board has forced them to give up the ghost. Now you have weak idiots like Mike Lloyd running the club.Maybe the penny will drop with some on here that we aren't actually an attrractive proposition to take over. Never have been and never will be

For someone who comes on here taking the **** out of other people, that post has to be embarressing. But hey, if you think Bratt was a strong leader, Chaudry was turned down democratically, and no one has ever wanted to invest, then it's pointless humouring you.

For the sake of repeating myself for the hundredth time...

Nothing that Lloyd, Bratt, Oliver or the rest do surprises me.

They can't be trusted and at best are feathering their own nests.

I don't believe they are capable of producing anything of note except line their own pockets at our expense, end of..

Perry, who is he? If he's such a big player why is he at Vale, who would join Vale with the current off the field set-up? Only a fool or someone who can make a 'fast-buck and run.

But hey, there appear to be 3,500 fans happy to go along with this charade.

THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN A POSITION TO CONCLUDE ANY DEAL WITHOUT THE MAJORITY SUPPORT OF SHAREHOLDERS

THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN A POSITION TO CONCLUDE ANY DEAL WITHOUT THE MAJORITY SUPPORT OF SHAREHOLDERS

If the deal results in someone (or some connected group) taking overall control of the business (>51%), then you are absolutely right. The shareholders approval should be sought. But Im not sure it would make much difference - if a man as hated as Glen Oliver can garner over 50% of the vote at the EGM, I cant see a serious investment recommended by the board failing a similar poll of the shareholders.

If the deal results in someone (or some connected group) taking overall control of the business (>51%), then you are absolutely right. The shareholders approval should be sought. But Im not sure it would make much difference - if a man as hated as Glen Oliver can garner over 50% of the vote at the EGM, I cant see a serious investment recommended by the board failing a similar poll of the shareholders.

Although to call BS on my own post, if it WAS a 51% investment, then the shareholders would need to change the 25% rule, which would require a 75% vote. So that could easily be prevented, based on EGM results.

That makes me certain the investment wont result in anyone person or connected persons taking control. Which to be fait has been ML's line all along.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived