onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Any update on Oliver?

melv

At Sundays meeting at BGWMC it was suggested that it would be best for the club,be a boost in ST sales if Oliver would step down immediately.We were told this could not be done to keep the board quorate.It was then suggested the he could still step down and sponsor someone.ML said he would ask him.Now almost a week has gone but has there been any further news on this.It would have only taken a phone call.Then a yes or no answer from him.If the answer was yes then a boost in ST sales would be on the card's.Or has answer been no but they just don't want to tell us?

Advert

At Sundays meeting at BGWMC it was suggested that it would be best for the club,be a boost in ST sales if Oliver would step down immediately.We were told this could not be done to keep the board quorate.It was then suggested the he could still step down and sponsor someone.ML said he would ask him.Now almost a week has gone but has there been any further news on this.It would have only taken a phone call.Then a yes or no answer from him.If the answer was yes then a boost in ST sales would be on the card's.Or has answer been no but they just don't want to tell us?

They may have asked Melv but I can't see Oliver being that helpful.If you remember Mark Sims suggested the same so I was a little surprised that it appeared that Lloyd thought it was a NEW idea.:(

They may have asked Melv but I can't see Oliver being that helpful.If you remember Mark Sims suggested the same so I was a little surprised that it appeared that Lloyd thought it was a NEW idea.:(

If they have asked which i assume they have then being as they are now open and transparent then why not update us on the situation?

I to would be surprised if Oliver did sponsor someone as it looks like he is after his money back.But he has also told us many times that he only wants to do what is best for the club.

The best for the club would be him sponsoring someone else which in turn boost's ST sales,more people pay on gate,more money for the club.

Yawn, here we go again.....There's a match on today you know :yes:

Yawn, here we go again.....There's a match on today you know :yes:

It was a simple question that i asked about if there had been any update.Using your cranium would have worked this out.

Will Oliver the orrible be at the match today.Think about all the money from ST sale's,pay on gate once he done one.He wants whats best for the club,he is NOT whats best for the club,he is losing the club money Mr Cranium.

Here lies the problem, unfortunatly whist he remains the club is going nowhere.

ps. not long for what?

Dunna worry about him(not as i think you are by any stretch of the imagination) he just likes to think that he is in the know.But he knows naff all and is nothing more than an attention seeking WUM.

Dunna worry about him(not as i think you are by any stretch of the imagination) he just likes to think that he is in the know.But he knows naff all and is nothing more than an attention seeking WUM.

Thanks for that melv, i'll sleep better tonight now.:D

Thanks for that melv, i'll sleep better tonight now.:D

His tic tok comments are very good for insomnia;)

So it looks like we have no further news update's.Glenn is staying where he is.So no boost to of cash to the club then.

Neither Bratt or Oliver will do anything to help Lloyd out now. They are both ******off that he has managed to get them off the Board. Probably serves them right; they shouldn't have conspired against him at the 2009 AGM. Payback's a bitch, aint it?

On a slightly different note, as those two plus Jackson and Meigh hate Lloyd so much, what would be the possibility of them voting AGAINST Lloyd? He has already said that he would vote against any retired Director should they bid to re-join the Board.

We might have a Civil War within a Civil War on our hands.

Neither Bratt or Oliver will do anything to help Lloyd out now. They are both ******off that he has managed to get them off the Board. Probably serves them right; they shouldn't have conspired against him at the 2009 AGM. Payback's a bitch, aint it?

On a slightly different note, as those two plus Jackson and Meigh hate Lloyd so much, what would be the possibility of them voting AGAINST Lloyd? He has already said that he would vote against any retired Director should they bid to re-join the Board.

We might have a Civil War within a Civil War on our hands.

Which would further indicate that they are in it for themselves and not what is best for the club.

But what can be done about it?

Archived