onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Seo is working guys!!

ValeMadrid87

Advert

Trying to be objective the attendance today was 2000 down on last season's equivalent game but that was against Chesterfield. It was about 1100 down on the game v Accrington last season that took place in late September. Some would argue this is SEO being effective, but at the end of the day the second half of last season was unacceptable with Gannon in charge and some supporters will need coaxing back with another promotion push.

i think the team is stronger than the start of last season and also the squad is deeper. The players have recovered confidence and are creating and today taking more chances. A playoff position looks well within grasp and perhaps automatic promotion.

Lloyd is right to work to get the fans back united and attending.

If you put some good crosses into the box Pope WILL score goals, as he's excellent in the air and always attacks the ball. His problem is finishing with his feet.

I've been saying for well over a year now that Rigg could excel if you gave him a proper go up front so it's nice to see him scoring goals up front. I can't remember who it was, but somebody on this forum insisted that he wouldn't score as many league goals as Justin Richards. Care to make a bet on that? ;)

Riggy is doing really well Beechy ,do you think he will stay in the team when RICO is fit? Or maybe he will be pushed wide as was the case last season under Adams?BTW looks like a better start to the season now.;)

Trying to be objective the attendance today was 2000 down on last season's equivalent game but that was against Chesterfield. It was about 1100 down on the game v Accrington last season that took place in late September. Some would argue this is SEO being effective, but at the end of the day the second half of last season was unacceptable with Gannon in charge and some supporters will need coaxing back with another promotion push.

i think the team is stronger than the start of last season and also the squad is deeper. The players have recovered confidence and are creating and today taking more chances. A playoff position looks well within grasp and perhaps automatic promotion.

Lloyd is right to work to get the fans back united and attending.

I hadn't much optimism when the league kicked off but the 2 games I have been they have looked excellent, and even better than the beginning of last season.. Micky is defiantly the man for this job, he's kicked them back into shape, and you can see that in there fitness, where other teams look tired our players keep going

Riggy is doing really well Beechy ,do you think he will stay in the team when RICO is fit? Or maybe he will be pushed wide as was the case last season under Adams?BTW looks like a better start to the season now.;)

Adams defiantly has food for thought now, with goals coming from all angles

Anyway iv put my point across.. No doubt I'll get slated

This is the saddest part of everything for me, and something I really hope does get better.

No one should feel like they will get slated for having an opinion. At the end of the day, the reason we all love the game is that it is all about opinions.

Sadly the politics has taken away from that IMHO and I hope that in time, we can all learn to respect the value of opinions again.

But who cares!!??

Just watched the valiants thrash the hell out of Accrington!!

Things are on the up on the pitch and again we are faced with SEO nonsense on this forum, come on can we not for once just focus on the positives!!

Thus being how we played today, we can beat anybody on there day, and now we are finally scoring goals without the aid of Marc Richards.

I have got a real good feeling about this season after today's performance.. And I hope that everybody is with Micky on this one..

Time too get fully behind the manager and team if you go to the matches or if you do not..

Sick of negativity and yes I know what your responses will be 'I am not going back untill they have gone' which you are very in your right too do so, but alot of people including myself are tired of hearing the negatives of the club.

We all want change and we are going too get that very soon, so can we all just nip it in the bud and talk about the positives that are changing the club at the moment.

This website has become more of a moaning forum as of lately when it once was a place for the braking news and very useful info and talk..

I know I am going too get grief below but it's getting very boring.. Can we not have a different forum for anything too do with politics and the actual football talk can be posted in the relevant forum room..

Taa and thanks 4 listening.. Up the Vale!! Well done for today!! And I congratulate Pope for finally sticking one in the net!! Hopefully there is more to come!!..

Well said that man.

Great performance and real momentum building on the pitch yet the first thing you see on here is SEO nonsense. I logged on about 6;30 and the thread about the attendance had 4 times more responses. Lets praise the players and manager when they deserve it please.

Archived