onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday thread: Port Vale v Rochdale

robf

He does, possibly with him being smaller they think that he'll be less of a threat and a similar sized player picks him up.

Defensively on Tuesday was up against Andrew who is slightly taller but won nearly all his headers. Think that it was that as much as anything else that made them move him over to their right. Had a bit more joy there.

Does anyone know also why the hell Andrew wasn't booked during the game, he must have committed 10 fouls alone and he was spoken to about midway through the 1st half. Seemed odd to me.

With you there Nellie. I said at the time every foul he kept producing was not even receiving the pathetic ref's notice. Andrew was lucky not to be booked, or more.

Advert

What on earth is the matter with you. WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE FACT THAT I WONT BE AROUND. As I don't currently possess a Tardis it will be impossible to go until then. GOT IT.

Good back tracking Mr "happy with his his decision not to attend"! For 18 months you've occupied a self-made, perverse moral high ground and constantly stated you're happy not attending. Now it's "I can't go"!?! ******* hilarious

Good back tracking Mr "happy with his his decision not to attend"! For 18 months you've occupied a self-made, perverse moral high ground and constantly stated you're happy not attending. Now it's "I can't go"!?! ******* hilarious
Can you please give fairportnick a rest.

We've got a new team new manager who hopefully will improve the more games we play and bring the excitement back to vale park.we need all the fans put your differences aside.for once in a lot of years we can sit back and just watch the football and enjoy it stop the bickering we need every supporter down the park supporting the team we ALL love

I hadn't even posted for ages when he started on me and only came on to defend myself. I thought that this was what the new banning rules were supposed to stop. He is just a bully. He is going on ignore.

You have a PM Nick and consider this a public apology if you feel that way.

Archived