Like Vale I Do

Away coaches 2016/17?

One I went on a fair bit last season has stopped so would be interested in any too. I know New Inn usually does them but haven't heard anything about any others yet. Still unsure of how I'm getting Bradford.

New inn buses are both full. You could go on official travel but thats boring. Im going on train cheapest ive found is 13 quid return to manchester then from manchester 22.80 return to bradford forster square.

Dean mccue who posts on that wonder of port vale on facebook is running a bus to bradford from smallthorne pioneer club unsure if its full but it might be as alot seem to be booking up on it.

Ahhh so they're not putting a 3rd on. Will have to sort something, official coach is still a last resort behind train, can't be doing with it. Will be train if I can't get anything else I think.

Dean mccue who posts on that wonder of port vale on facebook is running a bus to bradford from smallthorne pioneer club unsure if its full but it might be as alot seem to be booking up on it.

I'm going on that but I believe that he's full too.

Bradford tickets have gone on sale today 20 quid for adults which is 5quid cheaper than what we paid go there last season. We usually get 1 or 2 official buses going so theres probably going be a half decent following to bradford for once.

I can't make Bradford myself but I would be interested in any future coach travel such as that.

Nice pub stop etc, mind you I wouldn't fancy organising one tbh, turn into a bit of a full time job I imagine

Train is relatively easy and cheap if you can't find a bus. I'll be getting a train to Manchester and then having a few scoops there and then get the train from Manchester Victoria to Bradford. If you buy two returns doing that it's not bad at all.

No it probably means the normal 500 that we take to bradford are probably going on bus there this time instead of in car or on train.

Oh right. Cheers, Andy.