onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

MChoundry Tweet

Ben

Advert

i work in the sports industry (golf) but ive not idea how to run a football club, and if people want to ask questions like whos this and that going to come once the deal is done then i can ask the same thing for mo ? he just says hes got "people" they could be anyone

Not CRAZY golf by any chance ? :razz:

I hope you will be as critical of this proposed deal as you were with Mo.

If 1.2 Million in cash is not invested in new shares then the deal does not compare - simple.

Not CRAZY golf by any chance ? :razz:

I hope you will be as critical of this proposed deal as you were with Mo.

If 1.2 Million in cash is not invested in new shares then the deal does not compare - simple.

it may not compare financially, however i would much prefer i slightly less better deal and at least have someone at the helm with an ounce of knowledge about football other than a guy who owns a swimming pool and has "people" who can help him, money is a great tool dont get me wrong and answers a lot of questions but doesnt solve everything, change is needed or at least a bit of a mix with old and new

I sincerely hope that plans are afoot to do so.

To treat shareholders (and fans) with such disdain is beyond reproach.

Poll vote when it suits, sell and trade shares when it suits, appoint Chairman when it suits, IGNORE FANS AT WILL

I was one of about 20 who stood outside all game last week (More fool me I guess)

I wonder what would have happened if this was our illustrious neighbours - I think I know.

Either put up or shut up I say, if we want change make it happen and I MEAN MAKE IT HAPPEN

Exactly mate! At a club with a slightly bigger and less apathetic fanbase these low lifes would have been removed by now!

Oliver should think himself lucky he isn't playing silly buggers at a club like West Ham or Millwall!:(

Mo Chaudry doesn't just work in the sports/leisure industry he runs the the U.K.'s biggest and most successfull water attraction....it was like Vale a failing concern before Mo Chaudry.....Mo has got "people" and they aren't

obviously just anyone that is a crass response....a team of professional experienced people with expertise in their departments hand picked and

both respected and trustworthy so as to run the football club professionally is

a big part of the plan along with that 5 million investment.

All the questions have been asked over and over and not one good reason was ever found to reject Mo Chaudry....now this deal needs scrutiny and a full investigation and is being done behind the shareholders backs so it is

important that all relevant questions are asked and that the deal is put on hold untill the shareholders can decide based on the facts between this and other offers....they own the club after all.

but can we call another EGM? And more to the point on what grounds?

It has already been mentioned about calling another EGM.Last i heard about it was that NLV had requested a copy of the upto date shareholders register.The copy should have reached them by a certain time(Thursday i think).But it never arrived.Wether it has arrived yet i dont know.But it is apparently a legal requirement for them to provide one.

it may not compare financially, however i would much prefer i slightly less better deal and at least have someone at the helm with an ounce of knowledge about football other than a guy who owns a swimming pool and has "people" who can help him, money is a great tool dont get me wrong and answers a lot of questions but doesnt solve everything, change is needed or at least a bit of a mix with old and new

The man with the swimming pool is a local successfull buisnessman with circa £60 Million in the bank.

Who are behind this proposed investment ?.

They might have knowledge about football but have they been a success and do they know how to run a buisness ?

Do you think we should get a chance to view the proposal before it is accepted ?

Mo Chaudry doesn't just work in the sports/leisure industry he runs the the U.K.'s biggest and most successfull water attraction....it was like Vale a failing concern before Mo Chaudry.....Mo has got "people" and they aren't

obviously just anyone that is a crass response....a team of professional experienced people with expertise in their departments hand picked and

both respected and trustworthy so as to run the football club professionally is

a big part of the plan along with that 5 million investment.

All the questions have been asked over and over and not one good reason was ever found to reject Mo Chaudry....now this deal needs scrutiny and a full investigation and is being done behind the shareholders backs so it is

important that all relevant questions are asked and that the deal is put on hold untill the shareholders can decide based on the facts between this and other offers....they own the club after all.

You sure it was failing? I believe he purchased it off Rank leisure when they were breaking up the group and it was and always has been profitable. The improvements that Mo keeps talking about have yet to be delivered, im still waiting for it to be knocked down, relocated and joined by a hotel on the site. Remind you of a water attraction at a local theme park?

You can't say Mo was popular? Backing his bid was a weakness of the board groups. People are not convinced you tend to feel, where these new bids we will get an opinion once details are released.

You sure it was failing? I believe he purchased it off Rank leisure when they were breaking up the group and it was and always has been profitable. The improvements that Mo keeps talking about have yet to be delivered, im still waiting for it to be knocked down, relocated and joined by a hotel on the site. Remind you of a water attraction at a local theme park?

You can't say Mo was popular? Backing his bid was a weakness of the board groups. People are not convinced you tend to feel, where these new bids we will get an opinion once details are released.

I hope you are as critical of the proposed new investment ....

We will wait and see ..... :D

Archived