onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

MChoundry Tweet

Ben

how can you be so sure? thats my point people ASSUME all would be rosy if MO came along, hes unproven in this industry surely that brings risks ?

As compared to the Ameriturf people? P.S. as much as the board would like you to believe that Mo earns his money in property, that poerperty is owned for his primary business purpose - Sports and Leisure!

We're all uinproven at some time, until we are given the chance to prove ourselves. We gave Bill Bratt and co 7 years to prove them selves and they failed - NEXT!

Advert

Thanks Fritter for that - I agree

There may be many more like me, they have either given up altogether or are not fully aware of the implication of the work these clowns are carrying out.

My stance is this:-

I am an original V2001 member,EX Season Ticket Holder, Shareholder, Black & Gold, SEO, you name it I've done it and supported it both on here, in person etc, etc.

Bratt & Co have taken genuine people for monkeys, he and the others have the brass-neck to criticise MO!

What finished me was last week on the march.

The ignorant people (being kind there) who chose to either mock or pour vitriol towards me and many other knowledgeable fans who care passionately about the club - NOT just Messiah Micky and the current Team, then to top it off I went to the main entrance with a few hundred, at 3.20pm there was 20 of us! Wonder where all the distinguished people and leaders of the factions were?

I heard so many pipe dreams and bull***** it was untrue.

Bratt and Lloyd etc are Hardened hard-faced Old school Money Making Business men, Vale is no different to them, cut the cr*p.

Mo is probably much more ruthless but 1000 times more friendly and professional on the face of it. If he makes Vale successful, he makes money, we are all sweet, we end up with a product (TEAM) on the pitch.

Many people have worked tirelessly to rid these vermin all to no avail culminating in the Rob Lee treaty that nailed us all including Mo.

I say if we care WE FIGHT, we gather numbers, we inform people, we NAIL EM by hook or by crook, stop being so nice, stop accepting the *****, football is secondary to the CLUB.

I'd start by recruiting the 400 who are staying away

Archived