onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

GMB Union

whotobeakiller

Surely you wouldn't begrudge your club an extra £5, if it was helping proper working people too.

In fact, after some more consideration, as GMB is a Labour-party supporting union, anyone who is also a Labour party member should get an additional £3 discount as well as the £5, and the rest pay £8 more to get in the ground, plus a surcharge on pies and hot drinks and double the price for a programme.

This should also be backdated exactly a week from today's date and introduced before lunch.

April Fools Day was last week.

Advert

Agreed. BS is up for pious ***** of the year, it's ****ing hilarious

I notice you've not posted in the post match thread Tim....

Oohh such wounding wit from the intellectual . Did you sit in your outside toilet all evening thinking that up ? :laugh:

The union are great sponsors for Vale, and full card-carrying union members should get a £5 per match entry reduction, financed by increasing the entry fee for non-members by £5 which would balance the income out for the club.

That would only work if exactly half the crowd every week were GMB members. Although given I suspect you are not being serious, I'm not sure why I'm replying.

Oohh such wounding wit from the intellectual . Did you sit in your outside toilet all evening thinking that up ? :laugh:

Oh how droll. What's it going to be next week? "Save the door mous"? You must have a ******* empty life if you have to fill it with other peoples causes so constantly. I pity the fool...

Oh how droll. What's it going to be next week? "Save the door mous"? You must have a ******* empty life if you have to fill it with other peoples causes so constantly. I pity the fool...

What is REALLY funny is that, even given that you have less brain cells than an amoeba on a bad day, you fail to see the irony and stupidity of spending time answering someone you accuse of wasting time posting.I also note your 5000-plus posts as against less than half of that by me - but feel free to continue making yourself look a moron.

Couldn't make it up, but keep studying and you might progress from five-letter words like 'pious' and 'droll'. Will you be on Mastermind any time soon?

Some people are a week behind the rest of us.😁😉

Bit like your 'Unioniste' tip for the National then, which will probably finish just before Vale kick off next weekend. Given that you are consistently provocative and made another attack when you hadn't been involved, and never offer any constructive comments, well deserved, but a shame anyone else took notice of you.

What is REALLY funny is that, even given that you have less brain cells than an amoeba on a bad day, you fail to see the irony and stupidity of spending time answering someone you accuse of wasting time posting.I also note your 5000-plus posts as against less than half of that by me - but feel free to continue making yourself look a moron.

Couldn't make it up, but keep studying and you might progress from five-letter words like 'pious' and 'droll'. Will you be on Mastermind any time soon?

I'll happily lend you a few qualifications and you can get a proper job so you don't have to spend your days being an internet warrior swampy.

Keep copying & pasting other people's opinions, you come across as incredibly deep & profound. Well done you

That would only work if exactly half the crowd every week were GMB members. Although given I suspect you are not being serious, I'm not sure why I'm replying.

Yes, it was an innocent joke, which you seem to be able to manage and not turn into a big shrieking abusehound like .

How were they for different reasons? Please explain. I knew this thread would upset you seeing as you are a Labour party member

I'm not remotely upset, I just found it odd that you'd criticised the GMB in two seperate threads, seemingly for 2 different reasons. In this on, it's due to the way that they are (not) helping your friend, and on the first one, a week and a half before this thread was started, it was because "I will never buy a Vale top again whilst they are sponsored by the left wing anti working class GMB".

I'm not remotely upset, I just found it odd that you'd criticised the GMB in two seperate threads, seemingly for 2 different reasons. In this on, it's due to the way that they are (not) helping your friend, and on the first one, a week and a half before this thread was started, it was because "I will never buy a Vale top again whilst they are sponsored by the left wing anti working class GMB".

You answered your own question then

Archived