onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Boycott OVF

Memphis

How? The board don't kick a ball and score goals to win matches. Once a game starts it's the players who do the business.

Though surely you can see a link between how much investment is put into a club by the owners and the quality of the players that play on the pitch.

You only have to look at Man City and Chelsea to see this. On a lower level look at how Chesterfield have developed since they have received investment. On the flip side look at clubs that dont have investment - Sheff United, sheff Wed, Wrexham the list can go on. The key word is INVESTMENT. How much you put in can impact on the the quality of the players that you can sign. Under valiant 2001 there has been no investment and any potential investors have just been turned down without good reason other than it would threaten their position of control on the board.

Advert

Though surely you can see a link between how much investment is put into a club by the owners and the quality of the players that play on the pitch.

You only have to look at Man City and Chelsea to see this. On a lower level look at how Chesterfield have developed since they have received investment. On the flip side look at clubs that dont have investment - Sheff United, sheff Wed, Wrexham the list can go on. The key word is INVESTMENT. How much you put in can impact on the the quality of the players that you can sign. Under valiant 2001 there has been no investment and any potential investors have just been turned down without good reason other than it would threaten their position of control on the board.

I wouldn't bother responding to him if I were you.

He clearly appears more interested in defending the board than in the quality of the team. That's the problem with all the pro-boarders - gutless losers. No fighting spirit. Sheep.

I'm not talking about those who chose to go to home matches, but support change. I understand their pain.

'For those of us disillusioned with the **** from that site. The protests & lies, & for there stance against the Football team we love. PORT VALE'

with a reply comment off 'shoot the commee bast***s'

What "lies " have we told compared to what Bratt and co have come up with!

That statement proves its just another bunch of right wing nutters, probably all EDL idiots

Maybe they could have an annual meeting in the neafrby telephone box and exchange stories about how they beat up a B&G scarf wearer and a pressie they need sent on CityVille :laugh:

What "lies " have we told compared to what Bratt and co have come up with!

That statement proves its just another bunch of right wing nutters, probably all EDL idiots

Maybe they could have an annual meeting in the neafrby telephone box and exchange stories about how they beat up a B&G scarf wearer and a pressie they need sent on CityVille :laugh:

funny you say that some of his pictures involve EDL and some look like prehistoric firm type pictures lol ===

Well been told that if you dont agree with this Anti Board thing, then your welcome on here. But im going to ask a question now, and its not me being funny or anything just dont understand something........Bratt has stepped down and a member of NLV has been offered a place on the board to give the supporters a voice on the board level........but its turned down and you decide to protest, where do you think it will get you? i just dont see the point of it all when surly the main thing is what happens on the field???

the mian reason for the protests is to kick out the underperforming team in the back office to ensure that we have a team and field to play in seasons to come. I don't think you realise just how badly this club has been run as a business. If the League 2 table were based on financial performance, we'd be in the rlegation zone, and that;s with a team and fan base that deserves to be in L1!

We may get promoted this season, but with contractual clauses in current players contracts and the wage demands of new players of the quality we will need to stay in L1, we would not survive finaincially and would go into admin. That would mean certain relegation and following the same path as Stockport. Or even worse, it could lead to liquidation!

The situation with Nantwich Town is caused by financial issues long before SEO started or even took effect!

We want success on the field...of course we do, we are Vale fans, but we want to do that with the best possible back office team to support them and keep us goin up and up and up!

You wanted an honest and serious reply, you got it! I honestly ask you to do as much of your own research as you can into the finances of Port Vale

Regards,

SV

ST holder (11 years), Vale Fan (24 years), Shareholder (8 years)

Not a bad idea to get away from ovf, with so many self-righteous people on here thinking that their way is the only way, and all the rest of us know nothing. OVF,SEO,EGM,BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Suit you Sir!!

I'm off for good

Absolutely fine sir. I'll go and remove your name from the members list straight away. Happy to help. :yes:

Sadly I won't as I like to put the other side over to the agruement.

so marky ..do you think youre right all the time then?

Or do you just take the opposite view?

Because if you ARE always correct

surely...the answer would be to

lock yourself in a room

take the opposite view

and argue with yourself

...oh and please lock the door :)

Think its only right for people to have their own opinions. I for one think OVF is a great site to get info and have a discussion, but lately it seems you cant have an opinion unless its against the board and not going to the matches.

:clap::clap::clap: WELL SAID ALL OF US HAVE THE RIGHT TO WHAT WE BELIEVE IN

Archived