onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Deakin Defends Fan Deal!!!

carpetman123

Deakin defends his decision to offer half-price tickets to the Crawley game on Sat - in exchange for the protesters to call off the march.....Back page of Sentinel today

He says it should be cancelled until he and Mike Lloyd have had a chance to talk to fans next week

But Perry.....you know what the fans want!!!! why do you need to talk to them!!!

He says its part of his responsibility to find a middle ground!!! and trying to compromise

NO PERRY NO COMPROMISE BRATT/OLIVER TO GO!!!!

SIMPLES!!!

STARVE EM OUT

Advert

So only lloyd and deakin will meet the fans and he bangs on about compromise. They have had 6 months to sort this out, so scrabbling about to do this a few days before the first game is pathetic and quite frankly amateurish (Again!). And deakin himself has said the season ticket sales have been good, so whats the panic!

Hold the line...starve the *******s out!

If they wanted the protests to stop, they should have spoken to the fans groups much much earlier. Its always too little too late with this lot. The other option would be for Bratt and Oliver to announce their resignations and then they wouldn't have to reduce prices to entice the fans back.

Lloyd voted in favour of Newton and was the only one prepared to meet the fans before the EGM, plus after one of the protests if memory serves me right? He also has experience from Walsall unlike the other amateurs so I'd be prepared to give Lloyd - and only Lloyd - a chance to prove himself again as part of a new board (or at least play a key part in helping to facilitate change). Oliver and Bratt on the other hand have burnt their bridges - we don't need or want scrotes like them at Vale Park anymore!

Get rid of Bratt and Oliver, and Deakin will follow anyway soon enough.

Why do people just want bratt and oliver out? Deakin is a lying **** and lloyd has been a part of it for years so I dont understand how he is deemed by some to be allowed to stay.

Deakin joined the party late on and has brought in some good investment, however, his actions towards fans and most especially the Nantwich affair have cast a poor light on the man. Unlike GO and BB I would not demand his immediate resignation, but suggest that he starts looking for alternative employment in the near future.

Mike Lloyd has maybe been a little unfortunate. He at least has voted for change in the post (i.e. Newton) and has at least met with the fans ion the past. Yes, he has shown poor judgement and yes he should have known more about what was going on (e.g. Ameriturf), however, he has previous experience (Walsall) and would be a good man in combination with Mark Sims to at least bring back some semblence of unity amongst Vale fans again.

BB can go today! GO should go yesterday!

Lloyd voted in favour of Newton and was the only one prepared to meet the fans before the EGM, plus after one of the protests if memory serves me right? He also has experience from Walsall unlike the other amateurs so I'd be prepared to give Lloyd - and only Lloyd - a chance to prove himself again as part of a new board (or at least play a key part in helping to facilitate change). Oliver and Bratt on the other hand have burnt their bridges - we don't need or want scrotes like them at Vale Park anymore!

Get rid of Bratt and Oliver, and Deakin will follow anyway soon enough.

Deakin would never walk away from his contract, much more beneficial for him to be "releived" of his duties :yes:

Fill yer boots fellas:

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Port-Vale-Deakin-defends-ticket-offer/story-13070113-detail/story.html

Cue loads of comments on the Senile website about how a few selfish protesters are spoling for the rest by not accepting the offer.

Well we've been led to believe for months that 'real fans' buy season tickets and support the team no matter what, so a pay on the day discount shouldn't affect you should it?

Why do people just want bratt and oliver out? Deakin is a lying **** and lloyd has been a part of it for years so I dont understand how he is deemed by some to be allowed to stay.

They need to vacate the premises.New brush or broom and all that!

Archived