onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New EU deal

geosname

Poor response - and yet another proof that you lied when you said I was on ignore and you don't read my posts.

You've been crucified on here tonight in a way that nobody has been made to look so stupid for years, after Mr H last post I can picture you seething and Im going to bed now laughing at you. Have a hashtag on me, nothing personal like.:laugh::razz:

You still don't understand that you are notified if you receive a message?

Nobody has been made to look stupid for years, man alive you are made to look stupid every time you gaze into the mirror

Advert

Let's deal with one thing at a time in order, have you seen post 528 yet?

Time for you to log off now surely and 'Bea' to log back on!

Yes, I have. I don't know what you're point is. I do know you've consistently failed to quote me on this oxymoron you've erroneously claimed I've used. I also know why - you can't. You got it wrong but you won't admit this and will continue to fudge the issue so you don't have to admit it.

Your epitaph: a poor man's Johnny Aitch. Imagine that. So sad.

Anyway, I really am going to stop now. I feel quite embarrassed looking over the last few pages of this thread (and hope mods delete as far back as our spat started), seeing how I've ignored one of my pet rules: don't feed the troll.

Yes, I have. I don't know what you're point is. I do know you've consistently failed to quote me on this oxymoron you've erroneously claimed I've used. I also know why - you can't. You got it wrong but you won't admit this and will continue to fudge the issue so you don't have to admit it.

Your epitaph: a poor man's Johnny Aitch. Imagine that. So sad.

Anyway, I really am going to stop now. I feel quite embarrassed looking over the last few pages of this thread (and hope mods delete as far back as our spat started), seeing how I've ignored one of my pet rules: don't feed the troll.

Ah so I did quote a post where you mentioned the saviour, finally the truth will out!

Now when you see the oxymoron let me know ;)

I will take being likened to my hero JA, a paragon of virtue compared to the bilge that's been directed towards me tonight from you two chaps.

#trollwins

Make sure you log Bea off and that he returns the favour 😂😂😂

Ah so I did quote a post where you mentioned the saviour, finally the truth will out!

Now when you see the oxymoron let me know ;)

I will take being likened to my hero JA, a paragon of virtue compared to the bilge that's been directed towards me tonight from you two chaps.

#trollwins

Make sure you log Bea off and that he returns the favour 😂😂😂

Have they gone REP.

Crikey,what do those two drink on the nightshift?

Anyway,up the Vale and good luck to the Last Samuri.

That doesn't even make sense.

I always wondered why people on here talk about you like you're an utter ballbag and now I understand. What's your point? You've some on here, tried to rile Bea Smith and myself, made no comment of any worth and your posts don't even make sense. The weird bit is how you seem so smug and pleased with yourself about it. Is it hard to type one-handed?

I love the OVF Ignore List option. You can join Bookworm and the rest on there.

and you'll finish up posting to yourself you fat oaf.

Falling out, calling names and trying to be insulting yet witty with fans of other football clubs is very childish and stupid.

Doing the same with fans of the same club but with allegiance to opposing political parties is even more childish and stupid.

Falling out, calling names and trying to be insulting yet witty with fans of other football clubs is very childish and stupid.

Doing the same with fans of the same club but with allegiance to opposing political parties is even more childish and stupid.

Why is it 'even more stupid'? Surely ones political views are more indicative of that person's core beliefs and what they are like as a person than the team they support? I'm more concerned about someone's views on the welfare state, taxation and immigration than whether they support Vale or Stoke, for the purposes of this mini forum at least. Judging by their posts on here, I definitely prefer someone like Tunstall Potter to the likes of FUA and Howjy.

I do agree that the thread descended in to a pathetic bicker-fest last night and genuinely regret getting involved. The irony is that I only entered this thread to point out that some (tories) on here seem unable to ever elevate their posts above primary school level (whereas anyone with fervent left-wing beliefs automatically get labelled as being 'one-eyed' or 'fixed'), and then got involved in an argument over whether I had used a chuffing oxymoron or not.

Why is it 'even more stupid'? Surely ones political views are more indicative of that person's core beliefs and what they are like as a person than the team they support? I'm more concerned about someone's views on the welfare state, taxation and immigration than whether they support Vale or Stoke, for the purposes of this mini forum at least. Judging by their posts on here, I definitely prefer someone like Tunstall Potter to the likes of FUA and Howjy.

I do agree that the thread descended in to a pathetic bicker-fest last night and genuinely regret getting involved. The irony is that I only entered this thread to point out that some (tories) on here seem unable to ever elevate their posts above primary school level (whereas anyone with fervent left-wing beliefs automatically get labelled as being 'one-eyed' or 'fixed'), and then got involved in an argument over whether I had used a chuffing oxymoron or not.

do us all a favour someone and stick a pin in the fat loon.

Archived