Advert

Advert

Make up your minds!!

Burt

Advert

Guest potalot1
You, and people like you are one of the main reasons I for one wont be going :(

We have the board to thank for that as we are were we are :ohmy:

The other reason I wont be going is that we have spent money on players for years and I'm sick to the back teeth of payin good money to watch crap :yes:

If the board had an brains they would of upped the playing budget years ago not dropped it. You dont have to be a brain surgeon to relise that if a club does well on the pitch then sponsers and fans will spend more money :unsure:

But what do I know I'm just a moron whos killing the club :laugh:

Enjoy some more crap football cause I wont be wasting MY money

Buy yourself a Man Utd season ticket then, or Arsenal, or fulham for that matter...You wont be watching crap! as you put it but will you be happy..

I doubt it...

Buy yourself a Man Utd season ticket then, or Arsenal, or fulham for that matter...You wont be watching crap! as you put it but will you be happy..

I doubt it...

:banghead: Are you deluded or just in denile:unsure:

I'll be £20.50 better off each week and probably feel a hell of a lot less stressed, so yes I think I will be happy thanks

Guest potalot1
:banghead: Are you deluded or just in denile:unsure:

I'll be £20.50 better off each week and probably feel a hell of a lot less stressed, so yes I think I will be happy thanks

Why get stressed over footie.

Its a game, a sport...Some you win, some you lose.

Anyway £20 quite reasonable for 90 minutes entertainment..

Half that with a season ticket of course ...:D

Why get stressed over footie.

Its a game, a sport...Some you win, some you lose.

Anyway £20 quite reasonable for 90 minutes entertainment..

Half that with a season ticket of course ...:D

You think paying £13/hour is value for money for entertainment? To watch a 3 hour 3D film is only £9!! FIFA 11 was only £30 and is playable for well over 30 hours (so at the most £1/hour). Buying a football is as little as £3 and is hundreds of hours of entertainment. There are many better things to spend your money on if you want entertaining.

I am going to humour you and agree that watching Vale in the past few years could possibly be classed as entertaining :razz:

Guest potalot1
You think paying £13/hour is value for money for entertainment? To watch a 3 hour 3D film is only £9!! FIFA 11 was only £30 and is playable for well over 30 hours (so at the most £1/hour). Buying a football is as little as £3 and is hundreds of hours of entertainment. There are many better things to spend your money on if you want entertaining.

I am going to humour you and agree that watching Vale in the past few years could possibly be classed as entertaining :razz:

Based on this, dont forget a cheap Middleport prozzie could be classed as a bit of a bargain too !!!

Apologies for me being so happy and optimistic rather than miserable and pessimistic. Its not my fault, its just my nature...:D :laugh:

ER WHAT LEAGUE ARE WE IN. We are in the 4th division so stop moanin.Have any clubs payed big mony out,don't think so,Burts rite,we got no mony but that goes for most clubs in this league and above so get real,WE ARE LITTLE OLD VALE,so live with it.....for now......

Based on this, dont forget a cheap Middleport prozzie could be classed as a bit of a bargain too !!!

Apologies for me being so happy and optimistic rather than miserable and pessimistic. Its not my fault, its just my nature...:D :laugh:

You seem easily pleased,how long have you been going the Vale?:unsure:

Ok, before I rant I need to say I'm not against SEO, or pro-board in the slightest.

What I don't understand is countless users on here who say they're not going and won't fund the board any longer until they have left then going on to moan that our signings are 'cheap cast-offs' and that it's pathetic we can't get proven goal scorers.

Make up your minds, if you're going to starve the club then don't expect world beating 5 figure signings, expect free and unproven players.

I for one can't see how the squad is worse than this time last season, we haven't lost any players I'd lose sleep thinking about, in contrast to selling McPhee, Paynter, Sodje etc. and we've made signings to strengthen the squad. They might not all walk into the first XI, but that doesn't mean they aren't strengthening the squad.

Until this board has gone, we won't be signing proven strikers and sought after players, we'll be looking around in the scrap heap (no offence to new signings) for whatever we can get.

At a guess we are in the top 3 clubs of the number of season tickets sold.

Perry Deakin says the commercial department is doing well.

Our average crowd is significantly better than most in the division.

Perry Deakin says all our boxes are sold.

We are one of the most attractive clubs in this division and above many in the league above.

Perry Deakin says all our boards are sold.

So, tell me, somebody, why we cannot afford the better players in the division.

Tell me why we have had to get rid of a player to accomodate another.

Tell me why Ritchie Sutton thinks Mansfield are more ambitious than us.

Tell me why Morecambe can offer more wages than us.

Anybody with any answers? ===

Guest potalot1
At a guess we are in the top 3 clubs of the number of season tickets sold.

Perry Deakin says the commercial department is doing well.

Our average crowd is significantly better than most in the division.

Perry Deakin says all our boxes are sold.

We are one of the most attractive clubs in this division and above many in the league above.

Perry Deakin says all our boards are sold.

So, tell me, somebody, why we cannot afford the better players in the division.

Tell me why we have had to get rid of a player to accomodate another.

Tell me why Ritchie Sutton thinks Mansfield are more ambitious than us.

Tell me why Morecambe can offer more wages than us.

Anybody with any answers? ===

If we were a country...Say the UK.

We would be classed as one ofthe richest in the world and doing superbly well... But then i could go on and list all the things that counter that view, but i dont have all day to list them all..

So i guess its to do with economics and the financial climate for both club and country.

Archived