onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sun 20th Dec 2015, Walsall v Port Vale, pre-match comments, the match itself

Fosse69

Advert

No smurf has said no more money for players we go with what weave got, page says Innes back January but is smurf looking at canceling this loan as well would not put it past him any thing to save his money.

Anything to save on that 80k a month he puts in out his own pocket. People will say he shouldnt have to put that in if he run the club perfectly but with our crowds we are overachieving however unpalatable that is to the average fan who saw the 90s. For every Burton, Yeovil or Walsall there is a Darlington, Grimbsy or Tranmere sat 2 leagues below us. Expectations far too high for valiants, dose of realism every now and then will keep feet on the ground.

My prediction walsall 0 vale 5 ;)

Anything to save on that 80k a month he puts in out his own pocket. People will say he shouldnt have to put that in if he run the club perfectly but with our crowds we are overachieving however unpalatable that is to the average fan who saw the 90s. For every Burton, Yeovil or Walsall there is a Darlington, Grimbsy or Tranmere sat 2 leagues below us. Expectations far too high for valiants, dose of realism every now and then will keep feet on the ground.

My prediction walsall 0 vale 5 ;)

I hope Santa reads your post:)

For me I would send Uche back to Watford he was an exciting player for us at the start of the season but as the pitches get heavier he is just useless like a gazelle on ice, he cant head a ball for as big as he, is he cant stand up and he cant control the ball, cant pick a simple pass instead prefers to bulldoze his way through like someone has just said maybe Hooper can get more game time and save us a bit of money!!

For me I would send Uche back to Watford he was an exciting player for us at the start of the season but as the pitches get heavier he is just useless like a gazelle on ice, he cant head a ball for as big as he, is he cant stand up and he cant control the ball, cant pick a simple pass instead prefers to bulldoze his way through like someone has just said maybe Hooper can get more game time and save us a bit of money!!

Uche is different option.The more the better.

Port Vale vs Walsall are considered rivals?

I saw a few pages saying the two have a rivalry but I believe it is weak

...not sure how old you are, Jos, but for us (much) older fans there is a definite rivalry and dislike of each other. Hence the great pleasure shown after our recent wins there.

Sky have ruined what would be an enthralling Match with a top notch atmosphere if it had kicked off at 3pm on a Saturday. They seem determined to kill the joy of watching matches like this at proper times.

They are killing football

...Indeed they are. However, they couldn't give a f*** about fans, attendances or atmosphere. As long as people keep taking out Sky subscriptions and watching TV matches, they will keep lining their own pockets - to the detriment of real, live football.

...not sure how old you are' date=' Jos, but for us (much) older fans there is a definite rivalry and dislike of each other. Hence the great pleasure shown after our recent wins there.[/quote']

I'm 21 years old, accompany the Port Vale there are five years and did not hear much about the rivalry between the two clubs, as always heard that larger rivals are Crewe and Stoke

I'm 21 years old, accompany the Port Vale there are five years and did not hear much about the rivalry between the two clubs, as always heard that larger rivals are Crewe and Stoke

We used to sing "We hate Walsall more than Stoke". Will you be able to see the game jos?

We used to sing "We hate Walsall more than Stoke". Will you be able to see the game jos?

I will get to yes, I am anxious first time I watch a game Port Vale, I hope to go to the playoffs and then I see most games, the atmosphere of the game will be good here in Brazil could have a TV to transmit the games, because the second English division ESPN Brazil transmit the games to my city every Saturday.

I will get to yes, I am anxious first time I watch a game Port Vale, I hope to go to the playoffs and then I see most games, the atmosphere of the game will be good here in Brazil could have a TV to transmit the games, because the second English division ESPN Brazil transmit the games to my city every Saturday.

jospvfc Have you been any Brazilian football matches at club level? Teams like Internaconal,Flamengo etc. If so how do the matches measure up to the UK matches?

We are playing on Sunday 12pm,jos.

Archived