onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Michael Brown

davo80

Advert

Sorry to break the truth but he simply doesn't want to play regularly anymore. I know this, like I knew he'd renewed and I knew Page was given the job permanently before the press did- I told those who needed to know at the time.

He is focused on his coaching and will fill in when need but he's 39! No conspiracy, no nothing

I am going to get you a blue peter badge as you know so much information, can you in return send me a signed photo of yourself so I can put it next to my toilet ? I am confused as to why Brown plays 90 mins every week in the reserves if he does not want to play anymore ?

I have sat next to Michael Brown at almost every home match this season, to be fair I could not give a toss what you believe, Vale have had cheap options on the bench all season to save money

And he sat there and said these things about his boss did he? I know he didn't for the same reasons I know you're full of **** pal; 1- he's not stupid and 2- you're making it all up.

Back in the real world...

I have sat next to Michael Brown at almost every home match this season, to be fair I could not give a toss what you believe, Vale have had cheap options on the bench all season to save money

Why did they suddenly decide to play him today? That didn't save any money?

I had heard he was leaving in January, after his superb performance today I do hope there is nothing in it and that he stays for the long term, today he proved age was just a number and he must be in the first team squad.

And he sat there and said these things about his boss did he? I know he didn't for the same reasons I know you're full of **** pal; 1- he's not stupid and 2- you're making it all up.

Back in the real world...

No he did not sit there and tell me a life story, like I say I could not give a toss about your inside knowledge. Ps don't forget my signed photo

Why did they suddenly decide to play him today? That didn't save any money?

I had heard he was leaving in January, after his superb performance today I do hope there is nothing in it and that he stays for the long term, today he proved age was just a number and he must be in the first team squad.

I have no idea why he played today, I have seen cheap youngsters put on the bench all season and an experienced player left out, the experienced player plays 90 mins every reserve match! Manager ? Appearance money ? Not good enough ? Make your own mind up

I have no idea why he played today, I have seen cheap youngsters put on the bench all season and an experienced player left out, the experienced player plays 90 mins every reserve match! Manager ? Appearance money ? Not good enough ? Make your own mind up

All based on assumption, no facts then? Don't let the truth get in the way of your **** stirring.

Archived